Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 197
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by andretti60 Great Experience
All the services provide of the personal are the best quality, the manager of the hotel give the best atention for the customers and they makes you feel as if you were in your home. Excelent service, atention and quality.
I would like back soon.
November 23, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Sheriff99 Cancun
My stay was great from the first night I checked in to the last night I left. The staff was friendly and also knew English. So when I got stuck with my Spanish, it wasn't a problem cus the front staff knew English. When we wanted to know about the area, the front doorman gave good directions and the best mode of transportation. It was a family friendly atmosphere with the option of having an all inclusive on food and drinks.
November 17, 2015
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by BFM2015 Improvements needed
This hotel offers adequate value for the price. However, it must make infrastructure and management upgrades.
* Internet connection was patchy at best, Very disappointing, particularly for the business traveler
* Parking needs to be expanded. Not enough spaces after 8 p.m.
* Hotel must enforce no-smoking areas. For much of my stay, the hallway leading up to my room reeked of smoke
* Water pressure is an issue. Faucet pipes vibrated/made loud noises
* Food quality needs to improve at the hotel's restaurant
November 13, 2015