Rated 3,7 out of 5 by 59
Rated 4,0 out of 5,0 by Ukdcham Thank goodness people are listening and changing...
Having been one who has previously had cause to not give this hotel a good review for very true and honest reasons I have to say that things are changing in this hotel.
Maybe it relates to teething issues when the hotel opened back end of last year but I had a couple of bad stays in this hotel and just didn't feel as though I was getting the intercontinental standard of service and comfort even though I was Moët definitely being charged the price.
However, someone has listened to the constructive feedback and enhancements such as no longer having to wait for ages to check in, this was now a lot quicker.
There is also now someone who is proactively based in reception asking people for any issues to report that she can get fixed... A vast improvement on previously.
My only comment this time that I found the lady and told was reference to the menus in the lobby cafe. They look tatty and well used...not what I was expecting from a 5star hotel, more something I would have found in a road side cafe... Hopefully this derail will also be attended to.
They are not there yet but certainly things are getting slowly better.
27 de julio de 2014
Rated 1,0 out of 5,0 by Iwontbecomingback This has been the worst experience in a typical Intercontintal hotel
Where do we start ?
1) tablecloth at breakfast table for one week always had food stains ( even though it was emerald green in colour)
2) Apart from African food ( average), the scones, breads, banana cake etc where found to be extremely poor qualityfor this kind of hotel .
3) They say gym is 24 hours - forget it , at 5-6am it is almost like a sauna... airconditioner almost not working
4)Complaints directly with management are never followed up .
5) An extremely expensive hotel for level of service rendered
6) Eating in the Italian restaurant on top of the large nice lobby- was initially nice but we were constantly being bitten by insects and mosquitos ( because the main glass entrance door to the hotel which was below us is left wide open)
7) Power cuts constantly affect your TV in the room so, when generators switch on it takes almost 5 minutes to get back to the DSTV program if watching something ;after a while (stay for a week) you can't be bothered
8# Chinese and Italian restaurants were OK, # average for standard of hotel# but considered best place to eat...
9# Presentation of breakfast fresh fruit - pineapple/ melon is very poor - pieces cut were too big ; cut into chunks...
10) if you want to leave your room and place " do not disturb " sign the electronic sign cuts out after a change in electricity from main source to power generators. The backup sign paper "do not disturb signs" virtually a waste of effort, as it tears or does not hang onto door handle. So constantly had cleaner opening the doors... really annoying..
11) Good gym but ... Treadmills they have 8 but only 4 working,
12) nothing in gym to wipe down machines after use...
13) water coolers in gym do not have a mat so, spilt water becomes a hazard...
14) General finishing within the hotel is of a very hard standard
15) breakfast is $40 each buffet; no option for continental breakfast other than directly in room.
16) One evening we asked for a steak; "well done" please# it came rare, ozzing with blood). Mash potatoes was from a packet, vegetable was lukewarm...
I could go on and on... they need international expertise which is obviously lacking in this hotel. Hope competition will sort this out by rivals taking their customers...
You have been warned.
18 de julio de 2014
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 Great Improvement
Intercontinental Hoel. Lagos has really improved in their service and the appreciation of the. IHG ethos which a returning customer like me values the most during every stay.
17 de julio de 2014