Rated 3.6 out of 5 by 152
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Atlanta Visitor 37 Sub-standard Holiday Inn facility
The lobby is currently being renovated, but they did not inform guests when booking. The hallway smells bad. The rooms are very old.
25 March 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by GrandmaSteph Will be excellent once construction is complete
Lobby construction happening (March 2015), but I was surprised about the efforts made to keep it as clean as possible considering!
Commode was running when I got to the room. Being pretty handy, I fixed it myself. Everything else was very nice!!
25 March 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by B. Corbin Construction
This was an okay visit. Construction was being done and we should have been told. Rather than being surprised when we checked in. Staff was overall nice. After construction is complete we may visit again.
23 March 2015
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by mefuss85 under construction but still open - bad idea
1. lobby completely torn up, tiles missing, work carts and crews all over, no clear path or access
2. breakfast area in the construction zone - you can figure out how that went
3. no shuttle bus service - yet website stated they offered shuttle service - when confronted the staff stated they never had a shuttle service, maybe that's something for the future
4. only late night snack option is vending machines - and everything was stale - really old!
5. bathroom toilet didn't drain properly - have to keep the button down for a long time to flush
6. room décor looks as if someone just placed a mismatch of furniture in the room with no thought of style or design - every picture on the wall was crooked
7. satellite tv - remote didn't work well because the box was mounted under the tv and the IR signal was blocked - again poor layout
8. bathroom fan excessively noisy, when other guests took showers I could hear the water thru the walls.
9. construction went on all day - absolutely not a restful stay in any sense of the word.
10. IHG member for 5 years - this is only my 2nd review and that's because this place should not be charging customers full fares while providing such sloppy, terrible amenities while trying to undergo renovations.
22 March 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Lurch9 Holiday Inn Northlake, Atlanta
I have stayed at this property on many occasions. Upon arrival this time they were remodeling the lobby area. Even with that they managed to make the stay comfortable and enjoyable. I would not think of staying anywhere else when I am in that area.
The staff is, and always has been, excellent to work with. I have never had an issue.
18 March 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Patricia J Hotel Stay
The rooms were clean and comfortable. The internet was a little slow and intermittent. There was construction going on in the lobby, but it didn't cause problems for us.
11 March 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Willrun35 Great staff
Excellent stay. The manager was awesome. Located close to a wide variety of dining.
08 March 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by him15 billing
I have had billing problems since 1/2015. They billed me personally for the 4 rooms that I get each week instead of my company. It took several weeks to try to get this straight. I asked them to take my card off file which I never wanted ON file to start with. I have done business with NorthLake HI off & on few several years. Five charges were charged the second time and had to be removed. One charge was never taken off and when I brought it to their attention again and they tried to fix it...they charged it again. I had asked them to take my card off file. My company pays for the rooms through company billing. you can imagine what my banking statement looked like. As of today, it is still not straight. The stay at this facility has always been good but this kind of business transaction is unacceptable.
02 March 2015