Holiday Inn York
Holiday Inn York
Check In: 2PM
Check Out: 12PM
Check-in Age: 16
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn York
A modern hotel next to York Racecourse with free parking, free Wi-Fi and a restaurant
Less than two miles from the city centre, Holiday Inn® York hotel has free parking right next to York Racecourse. It's a five-minute drive to the A64, offering easy road access to the M1. You can be at many of the city's attractions, including Clifford's Tower, within a 10-minute drive.
Learn about the city's murky history at one of the York Dungeon's live shows, a seven-minute drive from the hotel. Barley Hall tells the story of Henry VIII's only visit to York, and it also displays the costumes from the TV series ""The Tudors"" and ""The Six Wives of Henry VIII"". Outdoor enthusiasts can drive 40 minutes for a bracing walk over the Howardian Hills.
The hotel offers seven fully equipped meeting rooms with flexible layouts, free Wi-Fi and catering options. You can enjoy Starbucks coffee throughout your meetings, and finish off any research on the lobby's computers. Delegates can take a direct bus from the hotel to York train station.
Enjoy a hot buffet breakfast, or a pizza or salad for dinner, in Junction Restaurant's contemporary dining room. You can also relax over a chilled glass of wine or a Starbucks coffee in the open-plan bar, or unwind in your room with 24-hour room service. Kids stay and eat free.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
Free High-Speed Internet
Standard Wireless Internet service is included for all guests.
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking is available
- Large Free Car Park with over 160 spaces
- Pets allowed
- Service Animals Allowed
- Pets Walking Area Available
- Pet Fee per Night: 15 GBP
- Pets are welcome at the Hotel, subject to prior arrangement and at a charge of 15.00 per night Assistance animals are fully permitted throughout, free of charge
Languages Spoken by Staff
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 5
- Total Number of Rooms: 146
- Number of Suites: 0
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 142
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 2
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2012
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2017
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Closed Caption TVs
- Telephone with TDD
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel