Need to make changes to your reservation? You've come to the right place!
Already an IHG® Rewards Club Member? Sign in to view reservations.
Holiday Inn Express Zürich Airport
Check In: 2:00 PM
Check Out: 12:00 PM
Check-in Age: 18
- Daily Parking: 23 CHF
- The Hotel provides a free shuttle bustransfer to and from Zurich International Airport, distance covered 2km.
- Complimentary Airport Shuttle Service Available For :Zurich Airport
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
Provided by Hotel
- Pets Allowed
- Service Animals Allowed
- Pet Walking Area On-site
- Pet Fee per Night: 25 CHF
- Pets are welcome in the whole building.
- Number of Floors: 6
- Total Number of Rooms: 163
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 163
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 3
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Current Renovation: 01-October-2015 To 31-December-2015
- Fresh up of the rooms, small corrections like painting, done annually
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2014
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2015
Languages Spoken by Staff
- American Express
- Kids ages 19 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room.*
- Children's Activities Available
NORTH (Coming from Basel/Germany) Join the A3 junction Basel-Wettstein in direction Luzern/Bern/Zurich. At junction Verzweigung Birrfeld change from A3 onto the A1 direction E60, A3, A1, Baden/Zurich. Leave A1 at junction Zurich-Seebach in direction Glattbrugg/Rumlang. Follow the signs to Rumland. SOUTH (coming from Lugano/Italy) Join the A2 in direction San Gottardo/Bellinzona. Drive through the Gotthard Tunnel and continue follwoing the A2 direction Fluelen and Zurich. Contiune the A4 until junction Zug West in direction Cham Ost/Steinhausen. Follow the sings leading to Zurich. Join the A4 at junction Wettwil. Leave the A4 at junction Zurich-Seebach in direction Glattbrugg/Rumlang. Follow the signs to Rumlang. EAST (coming from Chur/Austria) Join junction A14, direction Dornbirn/Bregenz. Leave A14 at junction Hohenems. Pass the Swiss border and drive in direction Dipoldsau. Join the A13 at junction Wildnau. At junction St. Magarethen change from A13 onto A1. Leave A1 at junction Zurich-Seebach in direction Glattbrugg/Rumlang. Follow the signs to Rumlang. WEST (Coming from Geneva/France) Join the A1 at junction Geneva-Lac in direction Lausanne. Change from A1A to A1.Leave A1 at junction Zurich-Seebach in direction Glattbrugg/Rumlang. Follow the signs to Rumlang.