InterContinental Lhasa Paradise
THE WORLD'S TALLEST ALTITUDE INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL.
Lhasa, renowned as the “sun city”, is one of the highest cities in the world. Among Lhasa’s most treasured landmarks are the Potala Palace, a masterful symbol of Tibetan Buddhism, and Jokhang Temple, the most sacred and important temple in Tibet. Visitors to Lhasa are often mesmerized by the majestic views along the Lhasa River (also known as Kyichu River), and the Barkhor, a colorful area of narrow streets and popular devotional practice for pilgrims and locals. Free shuttle bus service.
Languages Spoken By Staff
- Service Animals Allowed
- Wheel Chair accessible rooms are availbe.
- Guestroom Accessibility Details
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms & Routes
- Grab Bars/Adequate Maneuvering Space/Tall Toilets
- Adequate Turning Space
- Elevator Accessibility Details
- All Level Elevator Access
- Wheelchair Accessible Elevator
- Public Area Accessibility Details
- Public Restroom: Wheelchair Accessible Stalls
- Wheelchair Accessible Hotel Entrance
- Wheelchair Available
- Wheelchair Accessible Public Restroom
- Restaurant Wheelchair Seating
- Public Facilities Accessible
- Parking Accessibility Details
- Accessible Parking Spaces with Posted Signs
- Disabled/Accessible Parking
- Lhasa Gonggar Airport (LXA)
- Car parking is available
- Parking Spaces/200 Spaces
- Free parking space avalible near the hotel lobby and F&B outlet.