3131 S. Bristol Street Costa Mesa, California 92626 United States
Hotel Front Desk: 1-714-5573000
Hotel Fax: 1-714-9578185
Hotel Email: email@example.com
John Wayne Orange County Airport (SNA)
- Distance from hotel: 1.5 MI/ 2.41 KM South East l
- Left onto Bristol Street, Take I-405 S/San Diego Freeway, Exit 8 for Mac Arthur Boulevard/Airport, Keep Left at the fork signs for Airport, Slight Right onto N Airport Way
- Distance from hotel: 6.2 MI/ 9.98 KM North East
- Turn left on Bristol Street, turn right on Sunflower Ave, turn left on S Main St., turn right on E 5th St., turn left on Mortimer St., take the 2nd right onto E Santa Ana Blvd and destination will be on right at 1000 E Santa Ana, CA 92701.
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 10.00 USD
- There is a parking structure and parking lot available for all of our guest's use. Overnight parking incures a $10 parking fee per night.
Country of Residence:
Enjoy a variety of food and drink options throughout the day from fine dining to lighter meals at our full-service, on-site restaurant and lounge. Work or relax at your leisure with convenient in-room dining.
The Crowne Plaza Costa Mesa offers the Fireside Tavern, which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fireside Tavern is open daily and offers happy hour specials.
The Fireside, An Americian Tavern
- Location: Next to Front Desk, off of Lobby
- Serves: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
- Hours: 6:00 AM-10:30 PM
- Phone: 1-714-5573000
The Fireside Tavern is a full service, American fusion restaurant servicing both hotel guests and Orange County locals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Menu items consist of unique large and small signature plates, various meats and seafood, soups and salads, sandwiches and burgers, savory desserts, and first rate cocktails, wines and craft beers. Fireside also features an inviting outdoor patio with long firepits and bistro tables.
Hotel Bars & Lounges
The Fireside Tavern
- Location: Restaurant
- Hours: 6:00 AM - 1:00 AM
- Phone: 1-714-5573000(444)
Our wonderful and newly renovated hotel bar/lounge serves one of a kind house cocktails and martinis, beers and wines. The Fireside Tavern bar is ideal for both casual and formal guests. This diverse group of patrons makes for a friendly and sociable environment. Not sure what drink to order? Our mixologists are more than happy to prepare new and unfamiliar cocktails for the curious drinker, classic drinks, and excellent house signature drinks. Be sure to join us for happy hour daily 4-7pm.