I was stay two days 9-11 of November.
It was very good experience and great view and memories but dining at amber restaurant bad experience.
very expensive and mistake order.I received wrong[More] dishes.
Also I ordered bottle of wine. Just first time pour wine service after that I have to by my self pour wine.Nobody pour wine.With my wife.
And I saw my one of cockroach at my room.
One of concierge person Nang it's very good attitude and one of front lady Nana?
Also very good job.
Thank you very much.
Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort
We had a great stay. Even though it rained the first couple of days, the staff went out of their way to make our stay memorable. The staff assisted us in scheduling a number of events outside the[More] hotel grounds and made everyday a memorable one. I would recommend this resort to anyone looking for a relaxing, yet exciting destination.[Less]
Repeat guest - less than outstanding experience
Some additional comments:
- The spa is definitely the best part of the hotel. A little expensive but worth the money.
- The menu changes since my last visit are less desirable. Breakfast which is my[More] favorite meal at the hotel but there were certain fewer non-meat options this time. Also more fried food. Lunch/Dinner - Also fewer healthy and well-developed local dishes. Staff was less knowledgeable about the menu than I experienced in the past.
- The guest room certainly needs an upgrade.
- The bed was way too soft which made it very difficult to sleep.
- The tv channels leave a lot to be desired. I understand that you have to deal with global guests but the English language options have certainly deteriorated since I started coming to the hotel.
- The hotel should do better to deal with the super rain conditions that persisted through my whole stay. Nobody at the hotel seemed to care or try to make the situation easier.[Less]