Terms and Conditions
The Military Appreciation rate is available for US and Canadian active duty, veterans, retired military, and family members with valid ID. The rate is for leisure travel only and valid military or veteran ID is required at check-in.
Rate discount varies by hotel and subject to availability. Discount offered reflects range of discounts off Best Flexible Rate with a minimum discount of 5% available at IHG® hotels overall as provided to IHG® by participating hotels. These discounted rates are checked on a regular basis to confirm accuracy. Rooms are limited and subject to prior sale. Some restrictions apply. Blackout dates apply. At participating hotels only. Not available at IHG® Army Hotels. Deposit and cancellation fees are subject to hotel’s policy.
If Eligible Military members are also IHG One Rewards Members they will be subject to the following additional terms:
- In case that two or more than two Eligible Members check-in the same one room at the same time, points will only be credited to the same account of the one of such member who made the booking.
- Eligible points will be deposited to the Eligible Member’s IHG® One Rewards account in 4-6 weeks.
- If any Eligible Member is found conducting fraud or misusing regarding this promotion, IHG® One Reward has the full right and discretion to withdraw the rewards to such Eligible Member or even close the IHG® One Rewards account of such Eligible Member.
- IHG® One Reward reserves the right to, at any time, and with or without the prior notification, cancel, terminate or amend the offer terms or exclusive task for such Eligible Member.
- This offer qualifies for IHG® One Rewards points but cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion and has no cash value.
- Subject to standard IHG® One Rewards program terms and conditions.