- Busse Woods Forest Preserve
- Woodfield Mall
- Improv Chicago Comedy Club
- Arlington Park International Racecourse
- Sears World Centre
- O'Hare International Airport
- Downtown Chicago
- Rivers Casino
- Arlington Heights Metra Station
- Downtown Arlington Heights Shopping & Restaurants
- Arlington Lakes Golf Course
- Fashion Outlets of Chicago
- Grand Victoria Casino
- Medieval Times
- Six Flags Great America
- AMC Loews Woodfield Movie Theater
- Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center
- Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
City Name: Arlington Heights
The Shedd Aquarium, Field Museum and Adler Planetarium are all located on the Museum Campus in Chicago, IL. This hotel's guests can head there to get their dose of the natural sciences, as well as enjoy the green spaces along the Lake Michigan shoreline.
Don't Go Home Without
The Woodfield Mall in nearby Schaumburg, IL is a haven for shopaholics. Anchored by Macy's, Nordstrom and JCPenney, there are more than 300 stores in which shoppers can revel. For even more convenience, guests can take our free hotel shuttle to the mall. Want more shopping go to the Fashion Outlet Center, our shuttle does not run to the Rosemont area.
Consider taking a Metra commuter train if you're heading into Chicago, IL. The hotel's location is just two miles from the Arlington Park and Arlington Heights Metra stations. This way, you can avoid the traffic and parking costs of downtown Chicago.