Explore Our Hotel
A welcoming Braintree hotel with free Wi-Fi near Stansted Airport and Chelmsford City Racecourse
A 15-minute drive from Stansted Airport and just over an hour by train from central London, the Holiday Inn Express® Braintree hotel offers a quiet, comfortable place to rest and recharge on the edge of the English countryside.
Keen shoppers will delight in designer brands at Freeport Braintree mall, and outdoor enthusiasts can hike through Great Notley Country Park. Guests with business in Braintree or nearby Colchester have a handy base for operations with 2 fully equipped meeting rooms – though you might prefer to talk shop at nearby Braintree Golf Club. Less than 10 minutes from the wedding venues of Fennes, Gosfield Hall and Leez Priory, this pet-friendly Braintree hotel is also popular with families visiting Essex on holiday.
At this hotel you can enjoy:
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Free parking on-site
- An included Express Start Breakfast buffet
Our cozy, smart guest rooms come with black-out blinds for a peaceful night's rest, while family rooms include a sofa bed for the kids. In the evening, head to the Great Room restaurant for a delicious home-style meal. Chelmsford City Racecourse is two miles away, and when the last horse has passed the post, the Lounge Bar makes a lively spot for drinks.
- Black-out Shades
- Pillow Menu
- Rollaway Bed/Cot Available
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Separate Hanging Closet
- In-Room Heating and A/C Controls
- Extra Bedding Available
- Sofa Bed/Sleeper Couch
- Private Bathroom
- Bathroom Amenities Available
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Tea Maker
- Flat-screen TV
- Work Desk with Lamp
- Desk-level Electrical Outlet
- Premium Channels
- Direct-dial Phone
- Phone with Voicemail
- Electrical Adapters Available
- Windows Open by Guest
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Oversized Bath Towels
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea Supplies
The Sage Restaurant is located on the ground floor of the hotel; located next to the bar and the reception, it is a great place to relax, chat with your colleagues or relax after a long day at work.
Location: Ground Floor
Serves: Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert
Hours of Operation: : 12:00 AM-12:00 AM
Hotel Bars & Lounges
Relax in comfortable surroundings and enjoy something to eat or drink whilst catching up on the news or your work by enjoying our free wifi.
Location: On entrance, the lounge is located to the left of reception.
Hours of Operation: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- 2 Meeting Room(s) Available
- Free High-Speed Internet in all Rooms
- Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
Housekeeping & Laundry
- Daily Housekeeping
Panners Roundabout Notley Cross
Braintree, CM77 7AB
Check In: 2:00 PM
Check Out: 11:00 AM
Check-in Age: 18
Parking + -
- Complimentary Self Parking Available
- On site parking available free of charge. Park & Fly (long stay) available on request, call 01376 332420 (option 4) to book. Free parking on night of stay, £15 per night thereafter. Max 15 nights. Long stay car parking subject to availability.
Shuttle + -
Accessibility + -
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
Provided by Hotel
Pet Policy + -
- Pets Allowed
- Service Animals Allowed
- Pet Walking Area On-site
- Pets are charged at 20.00GBP per stay. The Hotel must be informed 24 hours before arrival if a pet is staying in the hotel. Pets are not allowed to be left in the room alone during their stay.
Facility + -
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 2
- Total Number of Rooms: 76
- Number of Suites: 0
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 76
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 4
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Current Renovation: 16-March-2020 To 19-June-2020
- The Hotel will be undertaking a refurbishment of the Rooms and redecoration of the public areas.
Languages + -
Languages Spoken by Staff
Credit Cards + -
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
FAQs for Holiday Inn Express Braintree
How much is parking at Holiday Inn Express Braintree?
Complementary parking is available at Holiday Inn Express Braintree for hotel guests.
Does Holiday Inn Express Braintree have a pool?
No, Holiday Inn Express Braintree does not have a pool.
What are the check-in and check-out times for Holiday Inn Express Braintree?
Check-in at Holiday Inn Express Braintree is from 2:00 PM, and check-out time is 11:00 AM. Contact the hotel directly for options available for early check-in or late check-out.
Does Holiday Inn Express Braintree offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, the Holiday Inn Express Braintree offers free WiFi!
Does Holiday Inn Express Braintree have a restaurant on site?
Holiday Inn Express Braintree has 1 restaurant. Sage Restaurant.
How much does it cost to stay at Holiday Inn Express Braintree?
Rates for accommodations at Holiday Inn Express Braintree vary by season. For your rate options, please input your dates.
How many rooms does the Holiday Inn Express Braintree have?
The Holiday Inn Express Braintree has 76 guest rooms. Enter your dates to view available rooms for your stay.
Can I bring my pet to Holiday Inn Express Braintree?
Pets are welcome at Holiday Inn Express Braintree. Our Pet Policy: Pets are charged at 20.00GBP per stay. The Hotel must be informed 24 hours before arrival if a pet is staying in the hotel. Pets are not allowed to be left in the room alone during their stay..