- "Puerto Madero " restaurants and commercial area
- Galerias Pacifico Shopping Center
- Casa Rosada - Goverment House
- Recoleta Area Restaurant & Shops
- Florida Street - Comercial & Financial District
- "Obelisco" (Obelisc) of Buenos Aires
- "La Boca" ( Worldiwe Famous Tango Area)
- Theatre Area - Corrientes Av.
- Tren de la Costa & Parque de la Costa
- Museo Bellas Artes
- San Telmo (old Bns. Aires Quarter, Antiques Shops)
- Ferry to Uruguay (Buque Bus Ferry)
- La Rural (Exhibition & Congress building)
- River Plate Footboll Stadium
- Pilar, Zarate, Panamericana Hwy.
Distance from Hotel: 3.11 MI/ 5 KM North
Explore the hotel's neighborhood Puerto Madero. Once a vibrant port, the area has been rebuilt into a multipurpose area with an abundance of restaurants. The neighborhood is also unique because all its streets are named after women.
One of the city's most popular shopping districts is just three blocks from this hotel in Buenos Aires. The Galerías Pacífico is housed in an historic building and features locally and internationally known brands, including Dior and Cacharel.
Don't Go Home Without
Recoleta Cemetery, one of the city's most memorable sights, is less than four kilometers from this hotel's location in downtown Buenos Aires. Many of the city's elite citizens are buried here, including María Eva Duarde de Perón, better known as Evita.
Visit La Boca neighborhood, just 20 minutes from the hotel. This brightly colored area is known as the birthplace of Tango. The main street of La Boca, Caminito, features souvenir shops, restaurants, casas de tango and performing tango dancers.