- Zombie Bootcamp Experience - 8.6 km
- Droitwich Spa Lido - 3.2 km
- Norbury Theatre & Cinema - 3.5 km
- Webbs of Wychbold Garden Centre - 1.6 km
- New House Farm - 12.7 km
- Sixways Stadium - 10.3 km
- CrownGate Shopping Centre - 16.2 km
- Top Barn Farm - 14.6 km
- Worcester Cathedral - 18.8 km
- Jinney Ring Craft Centre - 5.9 km
- Hanbury Hall and Gardens, Droitwich - 5.7 km
- Avoncroft Museum of Historic Buildings - 5.5 km
- George Marshall Medical Museum - 13.5 km
- Worcester Woods Country Park - 13.6 km
- Go Ape tree top adventure at Cannock Chase
- Cannock Chase at Rugeley - 59.1 km
City Name: DROITWICH SPA
Direction from City Center to Hotel: North East
Distance from Hotel: 2.98 MI/ 4.8 KM
Closest Convention Center: Birmingham NEC
Distance from Hotel: 26.1 MI/ 42 KM North East
Golf: 3.23 MI/ 5.2 KM South
The 800-year-old riverside town of Stratford-Upon-Avon, birthplace of William Shakespeare, is only 35 minutes away by car. The thatched-roof cottage of Anne Hathaway, his bride, might inspire you to write a sonnet or two. After dark, you can take in a Shakespearean comedy - or tragedy - at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, which has brought the Bard's masterpieces to life for half a century.
Get in touch with your inner monarch at Warwick Castle, 35 minutes away, which began in 1068 as a wooden fort built by William the Conqueror. Costumed actors bring the castle keep, gardens and gruesome 14th-century dungeon to life. You can explore rooms filled with medieval armour, weapons, grand portraits and period furniture, or climb to the battlements for distant views of the estate.
Don't Go Home Without
If you're a chocoholic, don't miss Cadbury World, 15 miles from the hotel. At the chocolate factory where the company got its start in 1824, you can ride a virtual roller coaster in the 4D cinema, drink liquid chocolate and explore an indoor rainforest. An outdoor playground lets the kids work off their sugar rush, and there's a huge shop where you can take home a sweet souvenir of your day out.
You can pamper yourself in a brine bath at Droitwich Spa Hospital, in the town centre two miles from the hotel. The town sits on a massive salt deposit, and its groundwater is 10 times saltier than the sea. In the 19th century, its springs were seen as a key to good health. In summer, the outdoor Droitwich Spa Lido five minutes' walk away is another great place for a refreshing saltwater dip.