Explore Our Hotel
A welcoming Hamilton hotel with good transport links to Glasgow City Centre and free Wi-Fi.
Holiday Inn Express® Hamilton hotel is just off the M74. Catch direct trains to Glasgow Central from the nearby Hamilton Central Station. It's a 25-minute drive to Glasgow Airport and 40-minute drive to Edinburgh Airport (EDH).
Sports fans are close to the Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome and you can cheer your favourite football teams at Ibrox and Celtic Park stadiums in Glasgow. There's fun and thrills for all the family at M&D’s Theme Park just 7-minutes away and Strathclyde Country Park is nearby, where you can rent a bike and cycle around the pond. Spend the day at Glasgow Fort, 15-minutes away; go shopping, watch a film or grab some dinner. Business guests can drive to Bellshill and Eurocentral easily or host meetings for up to 30 in our 3 conference rooms.
Relax in your home away from home; our spacious bedrooms are complete with handy conveniences like blackout curtains, flat-screen TVs and power showers. Kick back in our lounge area over a refreshing drink from the Express Café & Bar. Treat yourself to a midnight pizza from our tempting snack menu and in the morning, enjoy breakfast included.
- Black-out Shades
- Pillow Menu
- Crib Available
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Sofa Bed/Sleeper Couch
- Private Bathroom
- Bathroom Amenities Available
- Hair Dryer
- Separate/Walk-in Shower
- Coffee Maker
- Tea Maker
- Flat-screen TV
- Work Desk with Lamp
- Desk-level Electrical Outlet
- Direct-dial Phone
- Windows Open by Guest
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Oversized Bath Towels
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea Supplies
- Breakfast Buffet Included
Feeling peckish? Our snack menu offers pizzas, paninis, soups, burgers and more, served in our comfortable Great Room lounge daily.
Serves: Breakfast, Dinner
Hours of Operation: : 5:00 PM-9:00 PM
- 3 Meeting Room(s) Available
- Office supplies available
- Free High-Speed Internet in all Rooms
- Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
Housekeeping & Laundry
- Daily Housekeeping
Hamilton, ML3 7BL
Check In: 2:00 PM
Check Out: 11:00 AM
Check-in Age: 18
Parking + -
- Complimentary Self Parking Available
- The hotel does not have its own car park. Guests can park free of charge in the retail unit car park adjacent to the hotel. To avoid a Parking Charge Notice guests need to log their vehicle registration details at the Front Desk on arrival.
Shuttle + -
Accessibility + -
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Closed Caption TVs
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
Provided by Hotel
Pet Policy + -
- Pets Allowed
- Service Animals Allowed
- Pet Deposit per Stay: 20 GBP
- Pets are welcome by prior arrangement with the hotel. A 20 GBP non refundable deposit per pet per stay will be collected at check in. Service animals welcome at no charge.
Facility + -
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 5
- Total Number of Rooms: 104
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 104
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 6
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2017
Languages + -
Languages Spoken by Staff
Credit Cards + -
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- IHG® Business Edge Pay (UK only)
Be The Readiest® for your stay
Summer Offer - 20% off
Triple your points
FAQs for Holiday Inn Express Hamilton
How much is parking at Holiday Inn Express Hamilton?
Complimentary parking is available at Holiday Inn Express Hamilton for hotel guests.
Can I cancel my booking at Holiday Inn Express Hamilton for a full refund?
Yes, when you book your stay at Holiday Inn Express Hamilton direct with IHG, choose one of our flexible rates which include the flexibility to change or cancel your reservation at no charge. For full details, refer to our Travel Advisory details.
Does Holiday Inn Express Hamilton have a pool?
No, Holiday Inn Express Hamilton does not have a pool.
What are the check-in and check-out times for Holiday Inn Express Hamilton?
Check-in at Holiday Inn Express Hamilton is from 2:00 PM, and check-out time is 11:00 AM. Contact the hotel directly for options available for early check-in or late check-out.
Does Holiday Inn Express Hamilton offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, the Holiday Inn Express Hamilton offers free WiFi!
Does Holiday Inn Express Hamilton have a restaurant on site?
Holiday Inn Express Hamilton has 1 restaurant. Express Cafe & Bar.
How much does it cost to stay at Holiday Inn Express Hamilton?
Rates for accommodations at Holiday Inn Express Hamilton vary by season. For your rate options, please input your dates.
How many rooms does the Holiday Inn Express Hamilton have?
The Holiday Inn Express Hamilton has 104 guest rooms. Enter your dates to view available rooms for your stay.
Can I bring my pet to Holiday Inn Express Hamilton?
Pets are welcome at Holiday Inn Express Hamilton. There is a pet deposit per stay of 20 GBP. Our Pet Policy: Pets are welcome by prior arrangement with the hotel. A 20 GBP non refundable deposit per pet per stay will be collected at check in. Service animals welcome at no charge. .