Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 311
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by rken2020 Average Hotel / Not worth the price
If you're looking for average then this is your place. Be prepared to not feel you got your money's worth though.
October 5, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by 28SMc Frequent Traveler
We have stayed at this Holiday Inn Express several times for an event in September. It is in a great location with restaurants, shopping and movie theater right across the street.
The staff is always extremely competent and very friendly. They also go out of their way to accommodate the runners leaving very early with snacks to grab and go. The rooms are comfortable and clean. We will be staying here again.
September 30, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by big al 1 good time
great experience with the grandchildren in the pool and a good breakfast,
September 29, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by faapilot Worst Holiday Inn I've ever stayed in!
This has got to be the WORST Holiday Inn Express I've ever stayed in. Reasons:
1. The elevator was broken on the first day down to "breakfast" and I notified the person behind the desk @ 6:00 a.m.#. His reply was that "I know, I couldn't even get on it." My reply, "Have you called anyone?" His reply, "No." My reply, "Do you think you should call someone?" His reply, "Yeah."
2. The "breakfast" they offered was horrendous. Out of Orange Juice #which was "out" the whole week#. The bananas were as brown #literally# as my shoes, not spotted, but totally needed to be thrown away.
3. The bacon which was supposed to be coming, never came.
4. The manager's night "special" which was to have started at 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, happened at 5:20, when Tremaine showed up as he had to go get it.
5. The hotel itself is dated inside and does have a musty, stale odor to it.
Do yourself a favor and stay elsewhere. I'm sorry we did not as the hotel next door was also full.
September 28, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Uncle Marine Grade A for most things
We will look for HI's on all of our travel.
One thing we would like to see is , given our ages, is high toilets. In the many hotels/motels that we have stayed, we have found that the staff in HI's to be very helpful and also seem to care for a great deal what we have to say.
September 21, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by CajunComeaux Great Place to stay.
Everything was GREAT !!!!! Service was outstanding. Staff was very friendly.
September 21, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Sandy9770 Moldy, musty, dirty and uncomfortable
I was hit in the face with an awful moldy and musty smell upon entering the room. I was given another room but it was not much better. Mold in bathrooms and all over A/C units. It is obvious housekeepers do not vacuum at wall edges of the carpet. The dust is thick. Mattresses are old and fold around you. It was late when I checked in or I would have otherwise left. Could not wait to leave. Cancelled upcoming reservations to this same HIE.
September 19, 2015