Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 445
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Broodryk Kansas City International Airport
Great value! Fresh appearance. Good Breakfast.
Staff were very friendly and room were adequately spacious.
July 29, 2015
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by bjs26 Very Poor Stay
I've usually experienced great service and comfort at Holiday Inn Express hotels, but this was a very poor experience.
1. We arrived at 5pm after a long drive and eager to get into our room. At check in, we were told we had to wait 15 minutes because the room wasn't ready. This was disappointing because check in is at 4pm. The room should have been ready by 5pm.
2. We booked our room in mid May. We had booked a Queen Suite ADA Roll in Shower room. We unfortunately did not receive that room, and because they were full, we could not get the room we booked. By paying for a room, months in advanced, we deserved to get the room we booked.
3. Our room was poorly cleaned too. We found a Skoal tobacco container clearly visible under the one of the chairs. A bobby pin was laying on the floor by the beds. The extra blanket for the fold out couch was stained, looked, and smelled like it hadn't been washed in months. We also had to personally ask for our toilet paper to be refilled. One day we arrived back at the hotel at 5:30pm and our room was just starting to be cleaned, forcing us to sit in the lobby until it was finished.
4. The walls seemed very thin too. When we were sleeping, we could hear walking in the hallways and in the room above us. It sounded as if people were stomping around. I have never been in a hotel where the sounds of the rooms around us are so obvious.
5. One minor thing was that the TV guide print out for the channels did not match the actual TV channels, which became extremely frustrating.
While the breakfast was good and the pool/hot tub were very relaxing, the above reasons resonated strongly, making our stay a poor one.
July 27, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by DA155 Clean Rooms
The rooms were very clean and comfortable. Breakfast selections were also good. Would stay here again.
July 25, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by amon Modern Hotel
we ran into one little snag, the breakfast started at 6:30 and we would have liked to eat before leaving. We have to leave at 6:15 :(
July 21, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by devca40 Business
Hotel was very clean, the staff was very kind. It was close to shopping.
July 20, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by spage Great interior!
Good breakfast, great look inside! We had no problems with our stay and that included arriving after 1am!
July 16, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by aduf1827 One of the BEst Holiday Inn So Far
Had a great experience at the Holiday Inn in Northern Kansas City, MO. Check Inn took less than 2 minutes to check in with Carlos at the front desk. From the moment we exited our car, to getting in the hotel room= less than 5 minutes. The staff is very professional and understands what it mean to provide customer service. The building, rooms and pool area were perfect for the family to enjoy. Location is amazing for food, shopping and fun.
The only area I would improve would be the breakfast, if you looking for something healthy, enjoy the banana and apple...
July 16, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Sports Fan 1977 Good Solid Stay
It was everything I have come to expect from Holiday Inn Express. Not too much and not to little. A good experience every time.
July 15, 2015