- Manatee Festival Annual Celebration
- Strawberry Festival/Floral City
- Crystal River Archeological Park
- Elvis Follow that Dream
- Homosassa Arts & Crafts Festival
- Rainbow Springs State Park
- Citrus Hills Golf & Country Club
- Outcast Fishing (charter tours)
- Crystal River Preserve State Park
- Withlacoochee State Trail
- River (fishing/ boating)
- Citrus County Speedway
- Citrus County Art League & Gallery
Direction from City Center to Hotel: East
Distance from Hotel: 2 MI/ 3.22 KM
Distance from Hotel: 7 MI/ 11.27 KM
Golf: 3 MI/ 4.83 KM North
Outdoor Tennis: 1 MI/ 1.61 KM East
The Homosassa Springs State Wildlife park is a must see for anyone visiting our area. Walking trails, an education center, a gift shop, and Florida's indigenous wildlife are some of the attractions at the park. Discount tickets are available with the hotel package.
Crystal River, located just 10 miles from our hotel, is home to snorkeling tours with the endangered manatees. These gentle, playful creatures swim right to you while you hover over them in the water. Also close by is Weeki Watchee home of the mermaids.
Don't Go Home Without
There are plenty of water based activities to include: Swimming with the manatees, deep sea fishing and of course scalloping!
Dress for a tropical climate in Citrus County, where temperatures often average in the 90s during the summer. Winter temperatures average in the 60s, and autumn and spring are very mild. Check the forecast to be prepared.