- Museum of Science and Industry
- Old Trafford Stadium, Manchester United FC
- Manchester Arena / Phones 4u Arena
- Heaton Park (600 acre family park)
- MediaCity UK
- The Ritz live music venue
- Manchester Velodrome
- Manchester Belle Vue Greyhound Stadium
- Arndale Shopping Centre
- The Printworks entertainment and dining venue
- The Lowry art gallery and theatre
- The Imperial War Museum North
- The Monastery events venue
- O2 Apollo Manchester
- Etihad Stadium, home to Manchester City FC
- Manchester Regional Arena, Sportcity
- National Squash Centre, Sportcity
City Name: MANCHESTER
Direction from City Center to Hotel: South East
Distance from Hotel: 3.3 MI/ 5.31 KM
Closest Convention Center: Manchester Central Conference Centre
Distance from Hotel: 5 MI/ 8.05 KM North
Convenience Store: 1 MI/ 1.61 KM West
Golf: 0.5 MI/ 0.8 KM East
The free-to-enter National Football Museum is a 30-minute drive from the hotel. The interactive attraction has a fascinating collection of football memorabilia and hosts temporary exhibitions exploring aspects of the sport's history. You'll see boots, balls and jerseys galore, including kit worn by the likes of Pelé and Maradona. You can also test your shooting, passing and dribbling skills.
Enjoy an evening of cheering on the dogs during racing at Belle Vue Greyhound Stadium, seven minutes' drive from the hotel. The atmospheric, 4,300-capacity stadium hosts races on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings. You can eat dinner at the stadium's popular glass-fronted restaurant, overlooking the track.
Don't Go Home Without
Into sport? Cheer on your team while they play at the Etihad Stadium. The home of Manchester City Football Club is a 13-minute drive from the hotel. On non-match days you can join a tour and experience what it's like to walk out of the tunnel into the 55,000-seat arena. Old Trafford Stadium, home of famous football club Manchester United, is also a short drive from the hotel.
Check the Transport for Greater Manchester website for journey planning tools and other information about the bus, train and Metrolink systems you can use to navigate the city. A Day Saver ticket will help you to save money if you're making multiple journeys on public transport. Be sure to buy your ticket before you board.