Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 58
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Weezie69 Cleanilness
New, clean facility. Pool is rather small, but clean.
May 20, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by SMChristian New location, lots nearby
This hotel had lots of great little details I haven't seen at other hotels:
- A fridge is great, but this mini fridge also had a freezer.
- On site laundry is always a plus when staying for a longer period and you want to minimize your packing.
- The lamps besides the bed had personals reading light
- The bathrooms came with night lights
- the wifi internet access performed well, I was able to watch videos.
- hotel is located close (walking distance - 5-10m) to transit hub
- hotel is located close (walking distance - 5m) to mall with lots of shopping
- easy access to highways about 20m to downtown Ottawa (depending on traffic / time of day)
- Plenty of parking.
May 19, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by LadyM3659 New hotel, but room is dusty
I got "upgrade" to a suite, It's a very nice room, but the room is dusty looks like it hasn't been occupied. there is a hole on the wall ( between beds) , someone used a paper to cover it.
The front desk staff is always too busy to greet the guests passing by, they just keeping working on the computer.
The breakfast shift is under staff, the food line is like war zone, the trash bin is too full, so people just left used plates on the counter and it really piled up. The omelet has no cheese inside. this is one of the worst breakfast experience I have with Holiday Inn Express.
Air conditioning unit in the room is noisy.
May 13, 2015