IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card
Watch the points pile up with the card designed for today’s traveler. Earn 5X points per $1 spent when you stay at IHG® Hotels & Resorts worldwide, plus get additional perks like cell phone protection, no foreign transaction fees, accident insurance, and more.
ACCELERATE YOUR REWARDS
5X points at IHG® when you stay at any hotel in the IHG family of brands1
2X points on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants1
1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases1
UPGRADE YOUR TRAVEL
No Foreign Transaction Fees
Experience other cultures without paying a fee on international purchases.1
Travel with Ease
Global Entry or TSA Pre✓® Fee Credit of up to $100 every 4 years as reimbursement for the application fee charged to your card1
IHG Gold Elite Status1
Earn Gold Elite Status once you spend $10,000. As a Gold member, you receive:
- Exclusive Rates (Your Rate)
- Extended Checkout
- Complimentary Internet
- Welcome Amenity
- Raid the Bar
- Custom Stay Preferences
- No Blackout Dates for Reward Nights
- Elite Members' Points Don't Expire
- And more! See details here.
TRAVEL WITHOUT WORRY
Cell Phone Protection
Get up to $800 per claim and $1,000 per year in cell phone protection against covered theft or damage for phones listed on your monthly cell phone bill when you pay it with your eligible credit card. Maximum of 2 claims in a 12 month period with a $50 deductible per claim.2
Lost Luggage Reimbursement
If you or an immediate family member check or carry on luggage that is damaged or lost by the carrier, you're covered up to $3,000 per passenger.3
Baggage Delay Insurance
Reimburses you for essential purchases like toiletries and clothing for baggage delays over 6 hours by passenger carrier up to $100 a day for 3 days.3
Terms & Conditions
1. See your Card Rewards Program Agreement and product brochure, or your Cardmember Agreement, as applicable, for more details.
2. Coverage is provided by New Hampshire Insurance Company, an AIG Company. Benefits are subject to terms, conditions, and limitations, including limitations on the amount of coverage. The monthly bill associated with the phone must be paid with the eligible card for coverage to be effective. Policy provides secondary coverage only. For further information, see your Mastercard Guide to Benefits or call 1‑800‑MASTERCARD. Visit mycardbenefits.com to file a claim.
3. These benefits are available when you use your card. Restrictions, limitations and exclusions apply. Most benefits are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies who are solely responsible for the administration and claims. There are specific time limits and documentation requirements. Please refer to your Guide to Benefits for a full explanation of coverages, or call the number on the back of your card for assistance.
The TSA Precheck trademark is used with the permission of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Most hotels are independently owned and/or operated. The above service marks are the property of Six Continents Hotels, Inc. (an InterContinental Hotels Group company), or its affiliates.
IHG® Rewards Club terms and conditions apply. For complete program details, visit ihgrewardsclub.com. Benefits and rewards may vary by region and are based on availability.