8 LEIGHTON ROAD, CAUSEWAY BAY Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Hotel Front Desk: 852-3980-3980
Hotel Fax: 852-3980-3900
Hotel Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hong Kong International Airport (HKG)
- Distance from hotel: 24.85 MI/ 40 KM West l
- Highway No. 3 followed by Western Tunnel
Hung Hom Station
-Distance from hotel: 3.11 MI/ 5 KM South
- Head S on Metropolis Dr toward Metropolis Dr Turn right at Cheong Wan Rd Take the 2nd right to stay on On Wan Rd Turn left at Cheong Wan Rd and take route 5 Take the exit onto Route 1 Exit at Canal Rd E Turn left at Leighton Rd and U-turn at Percival St
MTR Causeway Bay Station Exit A
- Distance from hotel: 0.12 MI/ 0.2 KM South
- Head West on Russell Street towards Canal Road East and turn left. Continue straight to stay at Canal Road East and turn left at Leighton Road, turn right at the traffic light and hotel is right in front of you.
- Car Parking Available
- Valet Parking Available
- Valet Parking Fee: 800.00 HKD
- Valet Parking is available at HKD65 per hour, minimum 2 hours. 24 hours parking is also available.
Country of Residence:
At a Glance
All Day Dining
You’ll find something to savor all day long at Kudos—from a hearty breakfast to start your day right, to a refreshing meal in the middle of the day, to a delectable dinner with family or friends.
Enjoy the variety of flavors on our globe-spanning breakfast buffet beginning at 6:00 a.m. daily. Our chef will be happy to cook your eggs or noodles to your liking.
Gourmet Lunch (Semi-buffet)
This sophisticated four-course semi-buffet lunch is specially designed by our Executive Chef as a relaxing and refreshing mid-day meal that will keep you energized for the rest of the day.
Savor the flavors of Europe, America, Asia and S.E. Asia at our irresistible dinner buffet beginning at 6:00 p.m. Watch as our chef prepares a variety of seafood, meats and more in the open kitchen.
Sunday Lunch Buffet
Our relaxed Sunday Lunch Buffet begins at 11:30 a.m. on Sundays and public holidays. Filled with tempting treats from around the world, it also includes a free flow of our special drink of the month.
Special Events & Promotions
Spice Market Dinner Buffet
Natural spices have been used in cooking for centuries. Adding an appropriate amount of spices when cooking enhances the color, the aroma and the flavor of dishes and most importantly produces healthier cuisine.
In July and August, Kudos, the signature restaurant at Crown Plaza Hong Kong Causeway Bay will be offering the "Spice Market" dinner buffet, using spices from East, South and Central Asia to offer guests a rich variety of healthy and delicious Asian cuisine.
6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Sunday to Thursday
HK $568 per adult; HK $328 per child
Fridays, Saturdays, Public Holidays and Eves of Public Holidays
HK $598 per adult; HK $358 per child
Call or email for reservations.
Phone: +852 3980 3000