Check In/Check Out
Early Check-In Available
Express Check-In Available
Late Check Out Available
Minimum Check-In Age: 18
Internet | WiFi
- Standard tier wireless internet (WiFi) access included with stay at most Crowne Plaza hotels and resorts around the world.
- WiFi available in public areas and guest rooms, excluding meeting rooms, at participating hotels.
- WiFi bandwidth and speed may vary by hotel.
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking is available
- Valet Parking is available
- Free limited on site private car parking as per subject to availability upon arrival to our in House Guests and for the Restaurant Guests in three underground floors, in addition to parking in Hotel surroundings.
Accessible Parking On-site
Guide dogs/service animals are not allowed
IHG Green Engage™ system
Learn more about the IHG Green Engage™ system
Modern comfort and traditional hospitality in the City of the Prophet.
Step out of the gleaming lobby of the Crowne Plaza® Madinah hotel into the sacred historic center of Madinah (Medina). The hotel overlooks the Haram of Masjid al-Nabawi, so pilgrims can walk or take a free shuttle directly to the male and female entrances of the Prophet's Holy Mosque. In keeping with its location in the Muslim-only area of Madinah, the hotel provides a restful base for a visit or pilgrimage, with a warm Arab welcome from respectful and attentive staff. The Concierge can help with advice on places to visit, as well as the best restaurants, markets and shopping malls in nearby modern Madinah.
Classical motifs complement stylish modern design in 506 comfortable rooms and suites, and Haram-view rooms overlook the magnificent courtyard of the Prophet's tomb. Complimentary Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas keeps every guest connected. Basement parking is especially convenient during the busy seasons of Hajj and Ramadan.
Business travelers can host a successful corporate event in five versatile, high-tech conference and boardrooms. A Crowne Meetings Director is happy to help with planning and catering. Executives can also relax in the plush Club lounge.
Whether you are visiting for work, leisure or spiritual fulfillment, the Crowne Plaza Madinah hotel offers a peaceful and memorable experience for Muslims in Saudi Arabia's beautiful Second City of Islam
Fitness & Wellness
Al Rawdah Restaurant
- Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
- Hours: 6:00 AM-11:00 PM
- Phone: 966-14-8185000(4545)