Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 701
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by KizzyLou BACON!!!!
Finally bacon on the breakfast menu about time & was very nice bacon too.
Have stayed here before, always a friendly welcome, great value for money.
February 6, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by jmm41 Excellent Holiday Inn Express
The best Holiday Inn Express that we have stayed in, have booked to stay there again on our next visit to Warwick.
February 5, 2016
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by ukanalyst Poor value and uncomfortable stay
I am usually a fan of Holiday Inn Express having stayed in many in the past, but I won't be rushing back after this experience.
Where to start ... here's a list of what I didn't like:
- Receptionist not very friendly and no where to be found on check out. |
- Bed very uncomfortable meaning I didn't get much sleep. |
- Window looked out onto a pitched tiled roof, this was the only view. |
- Room was very cold and the heater was too noisy to have on whilst attempting to sleep on the uncomfortable bed. |
- One single socket was made available that was positioned too close to the table to allow me to plug my USB charger in, meaning I had to charge my devices off my laptop; I also couldn't use the kettle whilst my laptop was plugged in. |
- I had to pay for parking with no good reason why (not near a town centre or anything else of interest). |
- The refurbishment looked cheap and nasty with a white zip tie used to hold the pendant light up and the kettle being an old white integrated tray set up (nothing like the pictures of the refurbished rooms).
On the plus side, the quality of the breakfast items was much better than my last stay at a Holiday Inn Express,although we had to wait 15 minutes for someone to bring more milk for the coffee machine!
February 3, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by carrotcruncher You have won me back
Excellent value. Fresh appearance with a harvester on site for food which is good value.
Attentive and friendly staff at check in with minimal wait.
Room very clean and tidy as were common areas.
Breakfast was excellent and way better than expected from holiday inn. quality ground coffee and Cumberland sausages and very tasty fruit compote and yoghurts..superb.
Hopefully this is an indication of standards across the fleet, if so will be using HE in again and again.
February 3, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by brian bear first time at a holday express
a real surprise good vaue, clean and friendly staff.
January 28, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by daybreak11 Very accessabile location
We have used the Warwick Holiday Inn Express on several occasions and have always came away satisfied. The breakfasts are excellent and customer service outstanding. Most of all the price is affordable!
January 27, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by DanToast Amazing Staff
I have stayed in many hotels across the UK. Hands down the greatest staff!
Make you feel at home from the minute you walk in
Nothing but great nights spent there
January 26, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Allen14 Thermostat problem in room
Everything excellent apart from thermostat problem in room.
We were very chilly on one of the coldest nights of the year. Very helpful staff tried to fix it and gave us an electric heater however unable to have tv on and heater at same time!
January 25, 2016