Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 47
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Mel. O. Marriage Conference Stay
We went to GA for the One Marriage Conference at Free Chapel. This hotel was affordable and not too far from the church...about a 15 min. drive. The HIE is located in a great area, plenty of food options and fairly quiet. The hotel was clean and modern. Very nice lobby entrance with a gas fireplace and TV. Snack area if you get the midnight munchies and very good food for breakfast (I loved their biscuits). Cleaning staff and breakfast staff were very helpful and did a great job. Front desk staff could have been a little friendlier, but they were fine...courtesous and professional always. I would highly recommend staying at this HIE and will most likely stay there during my next trip to Gainsville/Buford.
February 26, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by swingmama Very clean and comfortable
What a great location!! It is close to Atlanta but completely out of the city. Even though the hotel was full it was quiet. The room was very spacious. The hotel was immaculate! If all Expresses are this good there is no reason to look elsewhere.
February 22, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Jaime72 Clean Hotel, Nice Staff
The stay was excellent.
Fresh coffee was not available at 5:30 in the morning.
February 17, 2015
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by ECUPirates Not staying here again
1) Friendly front desk
2) TINY bathrooms with zero water pressure
3) Small breakfast space with limited breakfast choices. Food was good & hot, though.
4) Parking was a little awkward. For a guy not an issue but for a woman I'd be a little worried.
5) Noise levels through the rooms, halls and rooms above was way too loud and continued throughout the night. Not a good sleep.
I specifically chose this location over a site from your competition and I won't make that mistake when visiting the Buford area again.
February 3, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Frank34 Comfortable Bed, Clean Room, great service
I always stay at this hotel when I am in Georgia. I never find any negative issues. Everyone is GREAT.
I know some of the staff from past visits.
January 5, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by GA AG HIE
Great hotel. I had no issues, the room was nice and service was great.
December 15, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Gaforaday Great Stay
Clean room and friendly staff. All a person could ask for.
November 21, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by tag64 Various stuff
In general the stay is what I have come to expect from IHG hotels.
1. Get a call from the desk clerk to see if everything is OK. This implies that I am too stupid to call on my own if everything is not OK. This policy needs to be changed. Not a fault of the desk clerk.
2. The room window was left open - by bad for not checking this but this is the FIRST time that I have found an open window. This resulted in a somewhat noisy stay. Thought the noise was normal and didn't think of an open window.
3. The bedside tables need electrical outlets for CPAP machines. It is relatively simple to furnish lamps with outlets. This is a common complaint of mine.
November 5, 2014