Explore Our Hotel
Enjoy family-friendly rooms at this East Midlands Airport hotel, with breakfast included.
Holiday Inn Express® East Midlands Airport is in prime location for holidaymakers, families and business travellers alike. It's a two-minute drive or a short walk to the airport terminal. We sit just off the M1 so onwards travel to Nottingham, Leicester or Derby is a breeze - less than 30-minutes away.
You’re in pole position for the best race days at Donington Park Circuit, 5-minutes away, and with Download Festival at our doorstep, we’re an ideal pit stop to recover from the festival weekend. Explore the best of East Midlands easily; kids will love Twycross Zoo, a short drive away, while history fans can wander the grounds of Kedleston Hall and Tutbury Castle, both less than half an hour away by car.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Family rooms for two adults and two children under 12
- Continental breakfast from 4 am
- Parking £5 per day for residents. £25 per day for non-residents
Rest and recharge in your room, with blackout curtains, ironing facilities and en suites with power showers. Wind down with a glass of wine from the bar, or choose a light bite from our snack menu whenever you're peckish. If you need to dash early in the morning, enjoy a light breakfast from 4am or pick up a coffee and croissant to go.
- Black-out Shades
- Pillow Menu
- Crib Available
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Separate Hanging Closet
- In-Room Heating and A/C Controls
- Sofa Bed/Sleeper Couch
- Private Bathroom
- Bathroom Amenities Available
- Hair Dryer
- Separate/Walk-in Shower
- Coffee Maker
- Tea Maker
- Flat-screen TV
- Work Desk with Lamp
- Desk-level Electrical Outlet
- Direct-dial Phone
- Windows Open by Guest
- Oversized Bath Towels
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea Supplies
- Breakfast Buffet Included
Satisfy hunger cravings with a tasty evening meal in our Great Room. Choose from tasty favourites like nachos, chicken wings, burgers, and curries or order one of our 24 hour pizzas. Relax with a glass of wine or pint in the bar.
Location: Great Room lounge on ground floor
Serves: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
- 4 Meeting Room(s) Available
- Office supplies available
- Free High-Speed Internet in all Rooms
- Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
Housekeeping & Laundry
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ice Machine
Hunter Road, Pegasus Business Park Castle Donington East Midlands
Derby, DE74 2TQ
Check In: 2:00 PM
Check Out: 12:00 PM
Check-in Age: 18
Parking + -
- Daily Self-Parking Fee: 5 GBP
- Overnight parking for residents at £5.00 per 24 hour period (in house only). Extended parking is only available when booked as part of the Park Stay & Go package or additionally £25.00 per night whilst a non-resident. ANPR management is in operation.
Shuttle + -
- Branded as Skylink, these public bus services also operate to and from nearby towns and cities including Derby, Leicester and Nottingham. Buses can be boarded directly outside the hotel's car park and operate 7 days a week, excluding public holidays.
Accessibility + -
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel
Pet Policy + -
- Pets Allowed
- Service Animals Allowed
- Pet Deposit per Stay: 15 GBP
- Small pets are permitted by prior arrangement only on 01509 678 000. A cleaning fee applies which is payable upon arrival at the hotel.
Facility + -
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 3
- Total Number of Rooms: 90
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 90
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 5
Credit Cards + -
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
FAQs for Holiday Inn Express East Midlands Airport
Does Holiday Inn Express East Midlands Airport offer free airport shuttle service?
Holiday Inn Express East Midlands Airport does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Holiday Inn Express East Midlands Airport from the airport?
Holiday Inn Express East Midlands Airport is 1.9 km from East Midlands Airport and is 58.4 km from Birmingham International Airport.
How much is parking at Holiday Inn Express East Midlands Airport?
At Holiday Inn Express East Midlands Airport, self-parking is available for a daily rate of 5 GBP.
Does Holiday Inn Express East Midlands Airport have a pool?
No, Holiday Inn Express East Midlands Airport does not have a pool.
Is there free breakfast available at Holiday Inn Express East Midlands Airport?
Yes, Holiday Inn Express East Midlands Airport offers complimentary breakfast buffet.
What are the check-in and check-out times for Holiday Inn Express East Midlands Airport?
Check-in at Holiday Inn Express East Midlands Airport is from 2:00 PM, and check-out time is 12:00 PM. Contact the hotel directly for options available for early check-in or late check-out.
Does Holiday Inn Express East Midlands Airport offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, the Holiday Inn Express East Midlands Airport offers free WiFi!
Does Holiday Inn Express East Midlands Airport have a restaurant on site?
Holiday Inn Express East Midlands Airport has 1 restaurant. Great Room.
How much does it cost to stay at Holiday Inn Express East Midlands Airport?
Rates for accommodations at Holiday Inn Express East Midlands Airport vary by season. For your rate options, please input your dates.
How many rooms does the Holiday Inn Express East Midlands Airport have?
The Holiday Inn Express East Midlands Airport has 90 guest rooms. Enter your dates to view available rooms for your stay.
Can I bring my pet to Holiday Inn Express East Midlands Airport?
Pets are welcome at Holiday Inn Express East Midlands Airport. There is a pet deposit per stay of 15 GBP. Our Pet Policy: Small pets are permitted by prior arrangement only on 01509 678 000. A cleaning fee applies which is payable upon arrival at the hotel..