- West TN Healthcare Sportsplex
- Jackson Generals Stadium
- West TN State Fairgrounds
- Casey Jones Village
- Old Country Store
- Casey Jones Train Museum
- Oman Arena
- Rockabilly Hall of Fame
- Shiloh National Military Park
- Bent Tree Golf Course
- Cypress Grove Nature Park
- Pinson Mounds State Park
- Pickwick Dam
- Bufford Pusser Home and Museum
- Chickasaw State Park and Golf Course
City Name: JACKSON
Direction from City Center to Hotel: East
Distance from Hotel: 5 MI/ 8.05 KM
Closest Convention Center: Carl Perkins Convention Center
Distance from Hotel: 7 MI/ 11.27 KM South West
Golf: 4 MI/ 6.44 KM South East
Casey Jones Village with Train museum, Old Country Store and the Rockabilly Crossroads museum will delight all ages. During the summer, downtown Jackson hosts a local farmer's market. Weekends have music in the streets on the square. In the evening, take in a ballgame at the Ballpark at Jackson. Fall colors and crisp winter weather can be found in the many area state parks and walking trails.
While you're in town, take in a game of AA Baseball at the Ballpark at Jackson with the Jackson Generals (farm team for the Seattle Mariners) Drive through or stop and see some of the exotic animals at the West TN Safari Park If you have a full day or two, Drive the "Trails" of West Tennesse including, Cotton, Rockabilly, and Civil War Trails
Reggi's is a local barbeque restaurant located within walking distance to the hotel.
Location: 0.2 MI/ 0.32 KM
Serves: Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
Phone Number: 1-731-6608600
Don't Go Home Without
- Visiting the Casey Jones Village and railroad museum to get a taste of real "Southern Hospitality" with quaint shopping, museum, ice cream parlor, rockabilly music, and good old southern cooking buffet for breakfast, lunch or dinner. For an extra treat stop at the ice cream parlor and have a "homemade" waffle cone with yummy ice cream or try a piece of "homemade" fudge!
Bring comfortable shoes and sunglasses! Take in a ballgame, do some antique shopping, visit historical Civil War sites or state parks, or just enjoy some good Southern cooking in our local restaurants.