IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card
Travel in style with the card that gives you ongoing gratification, exclusive benefits, and 25X total points at IHG® Hotels & Resorts worldwide. Plus, receive an Anniversary night every year.
ACCELERATE YOUR REWARDS
Earn 25X total points at IHG Hotels and Resorts worldwide when you combine IHG card benefits with existing IHG Rewards Club Member benefits
10X points at IHG® Hotels and Resorts worldwide as an IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit cardmember1
10X points from IHG® for being an IHG® Rewards Club member
5X points from IHG® with Platinum Elite status, a benefit of this card1
REWARD YOURSELF AT IHG® HOTELS & RESORTS WORLDWIDE
at one of IHG's eligible Hotels & Resorts worldwide, every year1
Earn 10,000 Bonus Points
after you spend $20,000 on purchases and make one additional purchase each account anniversary year1
20% Discount on Points Purchases1
UPGRADE YOUR TRAVEL
No Foreign Transaction Fees
Experience other cultures without paying a fee on international purchases.1
Travel with Ease
Global Entry or TSA Pre✓® Fee Credit of up to $100 every 4 years as reimbursement for the application fee charged to your card1
Instant IHG® Platinum Elite1
Status Enjoy Platinum Elite Status for as long as you remain an IHG Rewards Club Premier Cardmember. As a Platinum Elite member, you receive:
- Member Exclusive Rates
- Extended Checkout
- Complimentary Room Upgrades
- Welcome Amenity
- Raid the Bar
- 50% Bonus Points on IHG Stays
- Elite Rollover Nights
- Guaranteed Room Availability
- And more! See details here.
TRAVEL WITHOUT WORRY
Cell Phone Protection
Get up to $800 per claim and $1,000 per year in cell phone protection against covered theft or damage for phones listed on your monthly cell phone bill when you pay it with your eligible credit card. Maximum of 2 claims in a 12 month period with a $50 deductible per claim.2
Travel Accident Insurance
When you pay for your air, bus, train or cruise transportation with your card, you are eligible to receive accidental death or dismemberment coverage of up to $500,000.3
Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance
If your trip is canceled or cut short by sickness, severe weather and other covered situations, you can be reimbursed up to $5,000 per person and $10,000 per trip for your pre-paid, non-refundable travel expenses, including passenger fares, tours, and hotels.3
Lost Luggage Reimbursement
If you or an immediate family member check or carry on luggage that is damaged or lost by the carrier, you're covered up to $3,000 per passenger.3
Baggage Delay Insurance
Reimburses you for essential purchases like toiletries and clothing for baggage delays over 6 hours by passenger carrier up to $100 a day for 3 days.3
Terms & Conditions
1. See your Card Rewards Program Agreement and product brochure, or your Cardmember Agreement, as applicable, for more details.
2. Coverage is provided by New Hampshire Insurance Company, an AIG Company. Benefits are subject to terms, conditions, and limitations, including limitations on the amount of coverage. The monthly bill associated with the phone must be paid with the eligible card for coverage to be effective. Policy provides secondary coverage only. For further information, see your Mastercard Guide to Benefits or call 1-800-MASTERCARD. Visit mycardbenefits.com to file a claim.
3. These benefits are available when you use your card. Restrictions, limitations and exclusions apply. Most benefits are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies who are solely responsible for the administration and claims. There are specific time limits and documentation requirements. Please refer to your Guide to Benefits for a full explanation of coverages, or call the number on the back of your card for assistance.
Mastercard Terms and Conditions
Benefits referenced on this page are current as of 03/2020. Benefits are subject to change by Mastercard at any time, in accordance with Mastercard’s notification policies, and are based on the individual merchant’s terms and conditions. Terms and conditions of the benefits can be found on Mastercard’s website (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/consumers/find-card-products/credit-cards/world-elite.html). Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Any taxes are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Many of the stated benefits and services of this product are provided by third parties who are solely responsible for their provision or fulfillment.
The TSA Precheck trademark is used with the permission of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Most hotels are independently owned and/or operated. The above service marks are the property of Six Continents Hotels, Inc. (an InterContinental Hotels Group company), or its affiliates.
IHG® Rewards Club terms and conditions apply. For complete program details, visit ihgrewardsclub.com. Benefits and rewards may vary by region and are based on availability.