Things to Do
Must SeeActivities around every corner
Looking for a family-friendly attraction in Ann Arbor? Our hotel's staff recommends the unique Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum, which boasts more than 250 interactive science and technology exhibits on subjects about space, Michigan nature and the human body.
Must Do Get busy in our city.
There are plenty of attractions to see after visiting the campus of University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. The hotel's location is just two miles from downtown, making it easy to visit local favorites like the historic Michigan Theater and Kerrytown.
What's NewMix it up in our neighborhood.
The UM Museum of Art is on the campus of the University of Michigan. The hotel's staff recommends their impressive collection of art from a multitude of cultures and eras. Dramatic galleries, "open storage" and computer kiosks make it more accessible.
Distance from Hotel:
Direction from City Center to Hotel:
- University of Michigan Campus
- Michigan Stadium
- Crisler Arena
- Detroit Institute of Arts
- Ann Arbor Art Fairs
- Purple Rose Theatre Company
- Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village
- Rolling Hills Water Park
- Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum
- U of M Museum of Art (UMMA)
- Domino's Farms
- UofM Matthaei Botanical Gardens, NicholsArboretum
- U of M Exhibit Museum of Natural History
- Kerrytown Shops
- Michigan Theater
- U of M Archaeological Museum (Kelsey Michigan)
- Performance Network
- Ann Arbor Symphony Orchestra
- University Musical Society
- U of M Law Library and Law Quadrangle Courtyard
- Zingerman's Deli
- Nickels Arcade