Holiday Inn & Suites Williamsburg-Historic Gateway
515 Bypass Road
515 Bypass Road
Check In: 3PM
Check Out: 11AM
Check-in Age: 21
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
- Williamsburg Area Transit Authority
- Radius Covered: About 15 miles
- Williamsburg Area Transport (WAT) provides a transportation system to citizens of James City County, the City of Williamsburg, and the Bruton District of York County.
- Cost: 1.75 USD
- We offer complimentary parking to all of our guests. Parking is available all around the hotel, user assumes all risks.
Richmond International Airport (RIC) : Follow 64 East to Exit 238, turn right and follow Route 143 to 2nd traffic light, Route 132. Turn right onto Route 132 and follow to 1st traffic light, Bypass Road, turn right onto Bypass Road and hotel will be ahead 2 blocks on right hand side.
Norfolk International Airport (ORF) : From Airport follow Norview to I-64 W. Take I-64 W. to Exit 238, turn left from exit on Rte 143 and follow to 2nd traffic light and turn right onto Rte 132. Follow to 1st traffic light and turn right, hotel will be ahead on right side.
- AMTRAK Station
- Turn left out of the train station onto Lafayette Street (East). At the first traffic light, turn left onto Henry Street (Route 132). Travel down Henry street for about 1/4 mile. At the first traffic light, turn left onto Bypass Road. The hotel is 1/8 of a mile on the right hand side.
- Estimated distance to the hotel: 1.5 MI/ 2.41 KM
- Norfolk Cruise Terminal