Over the years — 104 years to be exact — our resort has hosted every kind of event. Big or small, long or short, day or night, we believe your wedding should be more than a big day; it should be an experience of a lifetime!
Arriving at the San Marcos and entering its distinguished, yet welcoming lobby sets the mood for your wedding celebration. After seamlessly checking in, relax in your room, welcome loved ones in our spacious public areas or sneak away with your bride or groom to a romantic hideaway within our sprawling 123-acre grounds. When its time for those last preparations, our staff will be at your beck-and-call to ensure every detail is covered. And, don't worry about your guests, who will be enjoying our resort amenities and convenient downtown Chandler location. While getting ready to tie the knot, you will feel confident the ceremony and reception area are ready as planned and waiting to exceed your expectations.
All aspects of your wedding celebration deserve a superb setting. Every space at the San Marcos has its own unique history, hosting notable celebrities and dignitaries, such as Fred Astaire, Joan Crawford, Bing Crosby, Christian Dior and President Herbert Hoover. The San Marcos offers distinct ceremony and reception options in addition to endless photo-worthy areas throughout our property. Our venues are also ideal for pre-wedding events such as engagement parties, bridal showers, bachelor golf outings and rehearsal dinners as well as post-wedding events such as farewell brunches and honeymoons.
• Elegant and grand, our San Marcos Ballroom boasts four stunning crystal chandeliers, high ceilings and décor paying homage to the hotel’s glam history.
Area: 5,500 sq. ft.; Capacity: 360 guests
• Two lovely chandeliers adorn the San Tan Ballroom, which blends the history of the property with the elegance of your special day.
Area: 2,600 sq. ft.; Capacity: 150 guests
• A multitude of floor-to-ceiling windows fill La Ventana Ballroom with natural light lending the space well to summer weddings and crisp photography.
Area: 1,751 sq. ft.; Capacity: 75 guests
• A warm garden location, our famous Fountain Courtyard is surrounded by natural borders of flowering plants and the hotel’s best architectural features.
Area: 4,800 sq. ft.; Capacity: 250 guests
• Featured in Arizona’s top wedding publications, our Pergola Patio is truly one-of-a-kind. The intimate area is filled with lush hanging greenery, unique vines and classic lanterns creating the most romantic area in our resort.
Capacity: 150 guests
• Enjoy Arizona’s perfect weather on our La Terraza Patio. The white pavilion’s clean lines and simplistic style create an open and airy atmosphere that is equally inviting and sophisticated.
Area: 2,000 sq. ft.; Capacity: 120 guests
• Arizona’s first golf course, the newly renovated San Marcos Golf Course is the quintessential desert wedding backdrop. Experience the picturesque Arizona sunset, mountain vistas and pristine grounds with manicured fairways and palm trees.
Capacity: 50 guests
• Our largest venue, the Event Pavilion has a slight Southwest feel and features wrought iron chandeliers.
Area: 9,600 sq. ft.; Capacity: 500 guests
We have designed thoughtful packages to help you plan your perfect day. Each package has everything you need from start to finish – ceremony area, reception venue, maître d’, décor, dinner, service, bar and accommodations. Every aspect of your wedding experience can be personalized and customized to be uniquely yours.