EVEN Hotel Sarasota-Lakewood Ranch
Say Hello to
Discover wellness in Sarasota, FL, Hotel's Award-Winning Service
EVEN Hotel® Sarasota - Lakewood Ranch hotel is Sarasota's award-winning jewel located near miles of white, sandy beaches, great golf, polo matches and amazing shows. Located just off I-75, our Sarasota, FL, hotel puts everything within your reach.
A Florida vacation
in Sarasota is not to be missed. Get a hole-in-one at more than 80 area golf courses. See the history of the circus at Ringling Museum, or take in a show at the Sarasota Circus. Don't miss the crystal-clear waters and white-sand beaches of Siesta Key.
Business trips to Bradenton - Sarasota are easier when you choose the EVEN Hotel® Sarasota - Lakewood Ranch hotel. Three flexible meeting rooms and a Business Center with free Wi-Fi access make it easy to finish work. You'll be nine miles from Sarasota - Bradenton International Airport and near General Electric, Trinet, FCCI, Argosy and Keiser Universities.
You won't want to leave one of our 128 non-smoking Sarasota, FL, hotel rooms. After work, relax in the outdoor, heated pool and whirlpool or work out in the Fitness Center. We look forward to serving you!Read More Read Less
Check In / Check Out
Late Check Out Available
Minimum Check-In Age: 21
- Free High-Speed Internet in all Rooms
- Standard speed wireless available in Standard Rooms, Suites, Business Center, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces
- Self-Parking Fee: 0 USD
- Large parking area with Handicap spaces
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 5
- Total Number of Rooms: 128
- Number of Suites: 4
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 124
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 6
- Limited Connecting Rooms Available
- Current Renovation: 1491019200000 To 1519794000000
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2017
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2017
Health & Fitness
- On-Site Fitness Center
- Complimentary Fitness Center
- Top of tine line treadmills, rowing machings , elipitcals, free weights, stretching areas. Over 1,200 sqft of equipment in our Fitness Studio. Over $100,000 in new equipment as of January 2018.
- Hours of Operation: 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM
- Fitness Center Type:EXTENSIVE
Entertainment & Recreation
- Outdoor Pool
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool Hours of Operation: 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Housekeeping & Laundry
- Daily Housekeeping
- Full Service Housekeeping
- Hours of Operation: 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- Storage Space Available
- ATM/Cash Machine
- Ice Machine
Where wellness works
The best bedding package offered by IHG hotels and fitted with Eucalyptus sheets and excercise equipment in each room guarantees a great night's sleep and a light work out in your room will help you to start the the day with vigor, or relax with a great breakfast with fresh squeezed Orange Juice and bean to cup coffee in the Cork and Kale Restaurant
EVEN® Hotels is where travel
& balance meet for a healthy relationship
that follows you wherever you go.
- Bicycle-friendly roads
- Dedicated lanes
- Dirt/unpaved trails
You’ve got a plan and a schedule to maintain. From our best-in-class Athletic Studio t
o in-room training zones and group classes, there are always personalized activities to fit your routine.
core, cardio or strength.Read More Read Less
Count on a wide variety of great tasting, good-for-you foods that are freshly prepared
and fully customizable. Whether you're focused on heart healthy or gluten-free noshes, simple and natural choices abound at Cork & Kale™ Market and Bar.
You'll also find plenty of desserts, chocolates, smoothies and organic signature cocktails to choose from. Eating well never tasted so good.Read More Read Less
A restful environment is essential to staying balanced. Topped by natural eucalyptus f
iber bedding, our premium sleep system ensures a good night's sleep.
Comfortable, natural spaces and eco-friendly products make finding a great spot to chill out or get recharged and refreshed completely stress-free.Read More Read Less
We made certain that you have plenty of comfy and calming work spaces to get things do
ne how you want, when you want. All with free Wi-Fi, of course.Read More Read Less
Top 6 Ways to Keep Your Zen When Traveling
Restore your zen and find balance on your next trip with meditation, yoga, and more.