Things to Do
Must SeeActivities around every corner
No Florida vacation is complete without visiting the famed Ringling Museum. More than just art, there's the Ca d'Zan mansion, unique circus displays, stunning gardens and a variety of shows at the Asolo Theatre. Our Sarasota, FL hotel is seven miles away.
Must Do Get busy in our city.
Golf and polo enthusiasts know that our Sarasota, FL hotel is the perfect destination. Upscale courses are only minutes from our location with its waterfront views of scenic Lake Osprey. Myakka River State Park is another natural oasis that guests love.
What's NewMix it up in our neighborhood.
St. Armand's Circle, on gorgeous Lido Island in Sarasota Bay, is the ultimate shopping and leisure destination for Sarasota, FL. Our hotel's guests love the gourmet al fresco dining, shopping at more than 130 enchanting shops and the cordial atmosphere. The Premier Sports Campus and Nathan Benderson Aquatic Park are bringing more sports to the area and EVEN Hotel is centrally located near both.
Direction from City Center to Hotel:
Closest Convention Center:
- St. Armands Circle
- John & Mable Ringling Museum
- Selby Botanical Gardens
- Mote Marine Lab & Aquarium
- Lakewood Ranch Main Street Shopping & Dining
- Van Wezel Theater
- Sarasota Polo Field
- Golden Apple Dinner Theatre
- Sarasota Ballet
- Asolo Performing Arts Center
- Sarasota Kennel Club
- Legacy Golf Club
- University Centre for shopping
- Lakewood Ranch Main Street Cinemas and Restaurants
- White Sandy Beaches
- Nathan Benderson Rowing Park
- Premier Sports Campus
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Keiser University Sarasota Campus