- The Woodlands Waterway
- Cynthia Woods Mitchel Pavilion
- The Woodlands Mall & Town Center
- Texas Renaissance Festival
- Lake Conroe
- PortaFino (Shopping Center)
- Market Street Shopping Center
City Name: Spring, TX
Direction from City Center to Hotel: North
Distance from Hotel: 1 MI/ 1.61 KM
Closest Convention Centre: Marriott Waterway Conv Ctr
Distance from Hotel: 4.5 MI/ 7.24 KM North
Convenience Store: 0.25 MI/ 0.4 KM East
Golf: 5 MI/ 8.05 KM North
- Six Flags - Hurricane Harbor, The Woodlands Waterway: Dining and nightlife along the water. - Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion: Performing arts arena hosting musical artists from the symphony to pop music. - Market Street: Dining, shopping and nightlife in an upscale townsquare flare.
- -Enjoy the rides at the New Six Flags- Hurricane Harbor,Catch a concert at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion in The Woodlands.Swim and boat in Lake Conroe. Go a little further to the tallest statue of an American, the Sam Houston Statue in Huntsville. Houston, home of NASA, tons of museums and stage performances. Visit Galveston Island for fun in the sun and a whole lot of history!
Don't Go Home Without
- Six Flags - Hurricane Harbor ,Sculp-Tours: A mobile tour showcasing Woodlands sculptures (www.woodlandsart.com) - Waterway Square: A one-acre public plaza with unique water features and green spaces. Great for picnics! - The Woodlands Childrens Museum: Educate, empower & excite childen and families through art (www.woodlandschildrensmuseum.org)
Bring your walking shoes and/or bicycle because there are plenty of hike & bike trails throughout The Woodlands! Not to mention the millions of square footage of shopping and our nature preserve. Remember to dress appropriately; in the summer it is HOT!!