Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 113
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 Great location and staff!
We stayed in the King Suite room with the sliding doors below are my pros/cons.
1. It was reasonably priced and a short taxi ride to Asbury Park Beach.
2. It has a free breakfast which is A-OK!
3. The room and hotel are very clean and maintained.
4. The staff is awesome.
1. The foldout couch is terrible to sleep on.
2. The room is VERY dated and the ceiling looks like there was a leak 7 years ago or so.
3. The TV in the living room portion is not a flat screen,,, this is not a real issue, but it does make it look dated.
4. The couch had grease stains on the back of it where people rest their heads.
5. The bathtub is peeling paint? Weird but true.
6. Despite being "non-smoking" there was a continuous cloud of smoke on the 2nd floor that seeped into our room.
7. The internet access while free is really hard to connect to and get to work. Also they track devices for some reason. It's weird being tracked like that. But hey many place won't even provide it.
July 8, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 Impressive!!!
Very clean, and comfortable. Great staff, great breakfast! Our first time at a holiday inn express and it def wont be our last!!
July 8, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Alan0009 Great getaway
welcome back Clint. A great manager. We missed him the past few years. Things couldn't be better now.
July 4, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Bubbie & Zeydie K." Jrs." Very kind & courteous front desk & housekeeping personnel aswell! :)
Great service- We were so happy to have kosher breakfast choices as well! We were celebrating our anniversary & our stay made it a very relaxing experience for us!
July 3, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Jeff-in-PA Just what we needed
This was our first time to this area, and found this Holiday Inn Express to be just what we needed. It was conveniently located for a wedding we were attending in the area. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. If returning to this area again, we would definitely consider this hotel.
July 2, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by msmith998877 pool
Only negative was temperature of the pool!
I think the temp was about 72 degrees, which is ok, but my grandchildren (ages 9 and 7) shivered much of the time.
July 2, 2014
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by You need to read this Dissappointed with our stay
Horrible AC system. When on, it blows right on top of you forcing you to cover up... then it goes off and you end up waking up too hot from being under the covers.
Beds not cleaned properly... found a ball of used tissue paper under our sheets.
Had to park way in back of building.
July 1, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Mary27 Excellent service
Called for an early check-in and there were no rooms available (it was 11:30 am Sunday morning) so told the desk clerk we would be arriving after 6 pm that evening and as a Platinum member would appreciate an upgrade if available. We were upgraded to a suite with was perfect to relax in after a long day at a family reunion. Good breakfast the next day before we left and the staff was friendly and professional. Would recommend this hotel to anyone.
June 26, 2014