Wonderful property for excellence of the service, spa, restaurant and interior design
Opera view junior suite is decorated in very elegant design by Jacques Garcia, French Empire style re-interpretation
Around 35 sqm
Very comfortable bed
1 large Loewe flat
screen television with iPhone dock. Good selection of cable channels (but not possible to switch smart tv movies into English speaking version).
Small but nice marble bathroom with a bathtub
Agraria amenities (which is a disappointment, considering there is an excellent Nuxe spa at the hotel)
Nice view of the Opera
Cannelés pastries (I love them) and Moët&Chandon champagne were offered as welcome amenities.
- Very attentive staff, service at the highest level you could find only at very best hotels
- Unbeatable location
- Elegant historic hotel with all the modern facilities
- Great gastronomic restaurant by Gordon Ramsay.
- Pleasant brasserie serving good traditionnal foods, efficient and smiling service
- Superb Nuxe spa (loved the massage, counter-current swimming pool) : perfectly clean and well maintained, excellent satff)
- Great rooftop jaccuzi with panoramic view
- Bikes can be rented at the hotel to visit the superb city of Bordeaux
- Nothing [Less]