Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 245
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Ktkat Lovely Stay...New Rooms
This is a great HiEx....a beautiful property located close to downtown Naples but not really close enough to walk. The rooms are newly renovated, clean and have the wonderful comfortable beds we have come to know and count on at all properties. There are restaurants closeby within walking distance in case you do not wish to leave.
April 28, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by JulieLDSP Fastest Internet and Great Pillows
I travel 60% of my time and this is the fastest internet I've used in any hotel. It was consistent and reliable, too. That's saying a LOT for free internet (included as an IGH Rewards member, I think).
There was a choice of pillows in the room from super squishy and soft to firmer and fluffy. I'm a nearly-flat pillow person for my head and a big fat pillow for my legs person so the options were perfect.
The breakfast is well manned, restocked and as fresh as you find in ready-made hot breakfasts at a hotel. A very nice plus.
My room had a fridge and little microwave plus coffee maker - awesome to have and everything worked well.
I never got to use any amenities - workaholic me - but everything looked clean and taken care of everywhere I went. I'd stay here again for business or pleasure.
April 27, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by gracious_tiger One of the most convenient hotel options in Downtown Naples
This hotel location is perfect for what we need when we visit Naples area. It is conveniently located within walking distance to the heart of downtown Naples with its vibrant nightlife, chic restaurants and art galleries, yet it is very convenient to get to Marco Island beaches within 25 minutes, that is why we chose this place for the second time in the row and will probably do it again in the future. Overall quality of the hotel is firm 4 out of 5 stars. And I explain why below:
- Hotel Location - 6 out 5 (explained above)
- Check-in/Check-out - 5 out of 5
- Friendliness of staff/service - 5 out 5
- Hotel interior and room design - 5 out 5
- Breakfast - 3 out 5 - we would expect certainly more fresh fruit (or fruit salad) and cooked oatmeal (rather than pre-packaged version) considering the contemporary design and class of the hotel, we expect more healthy choices of food and tea options like green tea or herbal tea, instead you get more lower quality of food that you can get at lower end hotel chains
- Cleanness of the room - 3 out of 5 - we walk in the room barefoot and sloes of our feet were very dirty after walking 5 min in the room, so carpet steam cleaning would certainly help with that, other than this room is clean
- Comfort of sleep - 3 out of 5 - we were close to Ice Maker and yet we were not much disturbed at night, so soundproof walls help, beds are great, well, what was not right you ask. Answer - Pillows, they were substandard for quality of the hotel and room. We recommend management of the hotel to switch them to down alternative at least (soft and firm versions) or/and replace them in timely manner, because our room had pillows that seemed were used for some time or material was not of good quality.
- Internet service quality - 5 out 5
- Bathroom/Shower - 4 out 5 (slow drain on 3rd floor)
Overall: 4 of 5 is our score for this property. And we try to be not biased.
Hope our review helps both future visitors and hotel management if they read these reviews.
April 23, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by TravelHolicMaria Excellent Choice
We were very impressed with the cleanliness of the guest room and hotel in general . Beautiful property with a super breakfast buffet and very friendly and courteous staff. Location is perfect too, just minutes from restaurants, shops and the beach. Will definitely book again when in Naples.
April 23, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by boxergirl30 Excellent location, very clean, very helpful staff
Upon arrival the front desk was very helpful in recommending restaurants and things to do locally. They also checked on cab fairs, and directions to various points of interest. The pool and hot tub were very clean as was the entire area for relaxation. The lobby was modernly decorated with a large variety of breakfast items to choose from the following morning. Enjoyed the room and nice to be put on the top, 4th floor. Check-out was done quickly the day of departure. Would definitely stay at this hotel again when visiting Naples.
April 23, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by vacaysrock Great!
We had not stayed at a Holiday Inn Express in many years and we were very happy with this hotel. The room was very clean and the breakfast was very good. The breakfast staff works very hard to keep it stocked and clean. I would stay here again!
April 21, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Professor123 a long walk to downtown
Hotel OK, but no bar and it is quite a trek to the lively end of 5th Ave. Olive garden next door is a definite plus. Pool looks fine.
April 20, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by gabycolombia Very good service
Very happy with my family. I would stay again. We enjoy the room and pool and location is perfect.
April 16, 2015