Employees were very hospitable and the sense of feeling secured brought the most comfort.[Less]
excellent amenities and service
The overall experience was fantastic. The ambience was excellent. I will surely recommend the hotel to others[Less]
Great comfort and Organization
By Kabir Dangote
I stayed at the intercontinental hotel in Nairobi. The hotel was beautiful with wonderful people working there ready to help out with anything you need! The rooms were comfortable, spacious and[More] especially clean. The food was amazing and I was spoilt for choices. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, and most especially couples! Thank you to the staff and management for looking after us so well!"[Less]
The 100% place
Staff is well trained, treats all guests like family and goes the extra mile. The location is great and the hotel is maintained extremely well.[Less]
- The staff were very friendly especially the person who assisted during checking.
- The food was generally good but the food warmers made things like chapati or arrow roots dry out too much making[More] it impossible to eat.
- Staff at the restaurant were very helpful
- Always ran out of glasses for drinks during breakfast and it took a while to get them replaced
- I wish there were more electricity ports in the rooms, there was only one available near the bed and it was not very easily accessible
-Generally I had a pleasant stay. Despite all the few mishaps I would still stay at the hotel in future[Less]
"Almost Home" experience
Great Hotel experience. Second visit/stay and it looks like it will be home away from home for me whenever I am in Nairobi. Great, polite, pleasantly engaging, and helpful staff. Fine dining too.[Less]