Crowne Plaza Plymouth
Crowne Plaza Plymouth
Check In: 3PM
Check Out: 11AM
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Crowne Plaza Plymouth
Stylish hotel a short walk away from Plymouth Sutton Harbour with parking, free WiFi and a sea-view Marco Pierre White Streakhouse Bar and Grill.
In the city centre, Crowne Plaza® Plymouth hotel is less than a mile from Plymouth Station, which has direct trains to Exeter and London. The A38 is within 14 minutes by car and joins the M5 motorway at Exeter, close to Exeter International Airport (EXT). You can stroll to the seafront, Drake Circus shopping centre or the Theatre Royal Plymouth in a few minutes.
The stylish restaurants and cafés of Royal William Yard are a 25-minute walk away. A stroll to view the sharks and stingrays at the National Marine Aquarium takes you past the Mayflower Steps, the historic departure point for 17th-century pilgrims.
The hotel has six modern meeting rooms, including a ballroom for up to 425 guests. Free WiFi, audio equipment and projectors make hosting business presentations and conferences simple. The Business Centre in the hotel has free iMacs with wireless printers for guests use.
Work out at the gym, take a dip in the pool or relax in the sauna or steam room. Enjoy the delicious Marco Pierre Steakhouse Bar and Grill penthouse restaurant with panoramic sea views. The smart downstairs bar is a great place to grab a snack, or watch TV. Kids stay free in this family-friendly Plymouth hotel.
Kids Stay Free
Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room.*
Use of the 17m indoor pool with parental supervision. Childrens TV channel available in room. Childrens menus available in restaurant. Children's activity packs available from Reception.
|Region||Kids Stay Free|
|Europe||17 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Standard wired internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 5 GBP
- Height restriction of 6ft/1.8m - outside overflow car park is available. Car Parking is charged at £5.00 per car per day and £7.50 from 1st January 2018.
- No pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Pets Walking Area Available
- Assistance dogs are allowed.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- China Union Pay
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 11
- Total Number of Rooms: 211
- Number of Suites: 0
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 211
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 2
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2017
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2017
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Closed Caption TVs
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.