1325 Virginia Avenue Atlanta, Georgia 30344 United States
Hotel Front Desk: 1-404-7686660
Hotel Fax: 1-404-7666121
Hotel Email: CPAtlantaAirport@ichotelsgroup.com
- Distance from hotel: 9.3 MI/ 14.97 KM North
- Interstate 85 North to exit 250. Merge onto Williams Street. Take a right onto 10th Street. Take left at second cross street onto West Peachtree. Take a left onto Peachtree Street NE
Airport MARTA Station
- Distance from hotel: 2 MI/ 3.22 KM South
- The closest Marta station is located at the Atlanta Hartsfield/Jackson International Airport. Simply take the hotel shuttle service to the airport and the Marta Station
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 12.00 USD
- Valet Parking Available
- Valet Parking Fee: 15.00 USD
- Gated and controlled parking facility with a daily parking charge of $12 self and $15 valet effective January 1st 2013.
Country of Residence:
- This hotel is located near an airport
- Closest City: ATLANTA
- Distance from the Hotel: 6.0 MILES
- Local Time Zone : GMT-5
Nearest Train Station
Distance to Hotel: 9.3 MI/ 14.97 KM North
Nearest Subway Station
Airport MARTA Station
Distance to Hotel: 2 MI/ 3.22 KM South
From Beluga whales and African penguins to loggerhead sea turtles and venomous lionfish, the Georgia Aquarium, situated less than eight miles from this Atlanta airport hotel, offers visitors a fascinating view of regional and oceanic marine life.
Hotel guests can avoid the stress of Atlanta traffic by using the hotel's complimentary shuttle to get to the airport and Delta Worldwide Headquarters. Also consider the nearby MARTA rail system to travel downtown and around the city.
Don't Go Home Without
Venture from this Atlanta hotel's airport facility to the area's many culturally and historically significant attractions during your trip. Top sites include Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic Site, Centennial Olympic Park and High Museum of Art.
During your trip, take an inside tour of the global headquarters of CNN, only a brief MARTA ride from this Atlanta airport hotel. Here, guests can experience the job of an anchor, learn about the scope of CNN networks and view historic news footage.
This Atlanta hotel's airport location puts guests just minutes from the renowned World of Coca-Cola. Visit and explore the history of this iconic drink, try more than 60 Coca-Cola products from around the world and catch a glimpse of a bottling line.