19 New Bridge Street London, EC4V 6DB United Kingdom
Hotel Front Desk: 44-871-9429190
Hotel Fax: 44-207-4388080
Hotel Email: email@example.com
Blackfriars Train Station
- Distance from hotel: 0.06 MI/ 0.1 KM North
- 1. Head west on Queen Victoria St toward Victoria Embankment/A201 2. Turn left onto Victoria Embankment/A201 3. Turn right to stay on A201 4. Continue onto Victoria Embankment 5. Slight left onto New Bridge St/A201 Destination will be on the left
- Car Parking Available
- Valet Parking Available
- Valet Parking Fee: 47.50 GBP
- We do not have on-site park. Baynard House public car park is located only a few minutes away and is available from £2.50 per hour or £37 per day. Baynard House 133 Queen Victoria Street London, EC4V 4BQ +44 (0) 207 329 6520
Country of Residence:
- This hotel is in the city center
- Closest City: LONDON
- Distance from the Hotel: 2.0 KILOMETERS
- Local Time Zone : GMT+0
Nearest Train Station
Blackfriars Train Station
Distance to Hotel: 0.06 MI/ 0.1 KM North
New shopping destination One New Change, located just a short walk from the hotel, features over 60 of London's favourite shops and great choice of cool eateries. The Museum of London has splashed £20 million on its new Galleries of Modern London. You'll have great stories to tell after taking in just a few of the 7,000 objects, which bring London's diversity to life from 1666 to the present day.
There's plenty to see and do whilst staying at Crowne Plaza London The City: Why not take in the beautiful art works at the Tate Modern Gallery, or head to Somerset House; home to London's most fashionable exhibitions and shows. And for an adventure with added sparkle, head to Hatton Garden and check out London's historic gem and jewellery quarter.
Don't Go Home Without
Asking the Concierge to book a pod on the London Eye for a Champagne Flight with colleagues. This riverside Ferris wheel is a winning choice for networking against the backdrop of London's ever-changing skyline.
Since the Great Fire of London, St Paul's Cathedral has been a space to escape from the bulls and bears of the City. From a distance, its great dome is a fixture on the London skyline, while up close you can critique contemporary art installations.
The spectacular landmark St. Paul’s Cathedral is less than 10 minutes walk away from our hotel. Stroll from the hotel over Millennium Bridge to the South Bank for stimulating art at Tate Modern, gourmet treats at Borough Market and cultural performances at Royal Festival Hall. The open-air Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre is also a unique London experience.