Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 11
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by eloliva1 I LOVE THIS PLACE
very convenient location!! I enjoyed the area it is located. There are so many good restaurants around. The staff was very friendly. My room was very clean. I will definitely stay here again!
November 29, 2012
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by simairlinenet Good stay, but follow-up could have been better
Nice rooms and great prices make for good value. This Priority Club platinum member received complimentary bottled water and a small snack.
I would give more stars, but for a few things:
-A bit outside of the city. Great if you're visiting something north of Dallas, but otherwise a little difficult to get in/out of the city without taking a tollway.
-I left something behind and called the hotel 5 times to inquire if they had found it. Each time I was told to either call back or they would call me back. I was never called back, and on the final time was told that it was not found--6 days after my stay!
November 29, 2012
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by jtshick Ok - Fair to say the least
I guess you get what you pay for. The hotel room was Ok at best. Issues that need attention:
1. tub faucet was a guessing game to find the WARM water not HOT
2. TV had an intermittant problem where power cord was not connected. It woul dnot stay in the back of the TV
3. No coffee cart in the morning - long wait for breakfest not staffed well.
4. Sewer gas smell coming from the bathroom.. Might need a refit the toliet gasket. not sure. Clean but you could smell it.
5. Elevators need an upgrade - do not seem safe, they rumble and dont sound right.
6. Gym needs to be upgraded, 2 of the three pieces of equipment did not work..
In all the hotel is fair at best and was not my first choice.. a few more attention to details and the room will be OK..
November 26, 2012