Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 1414
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Bronx7 A Well Run Holiday Inn
I enjoyed my stay at the Rosslyn Key Bridge Holiday Inn. It is in a great location, short walk to Georgetown, Metro and nice restaurants. The upstairs bar/lounge has lovely views and the breakfast meal was very well done. The bartender was quite attentive and the crab puffs were a superlative appetizer. Although there was a problem in the reservation system recognizing me as a Spire Elite member, eventually the front desk folks were able to verify it. They kindly gave me a voucher for a meal and water. The suite was very nice, the bed was 'beautiful' which gave me great sleep. The bathroom was small but very clean. Overall, this was a great stay and the staff should be commended.
June 15, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Janzie We had a great room
We had a much larger room than anticipated. We were thrilled with the corner room. We purchased breakfast in the café and ate on the table in our room. We really liked that aspect of the room. My husband was able to work on his computer in one room and I could watch TV in the other room and that was great.
We hope to get that room next time we book.
Hotel is in a good area as one can walk across the Key Bridge into Georgetown.
The park outside the hotel is nice also and has activity there also.
June 13, 2016
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Zigdub A very bad experience
I have stayed in holiday inn hotels for more than 15 years and it is with sadness that I have to say that this was the worst experience I had with this hotel network.
1. On the day of my arrival, my SPIRE status was not recognized. I have requested an upgrade and it was refused.
2. The first morning after my arrival we went for breakfast. Despite the fact that another guest warned us when we were at the elevator against going for the breakfast as it was not good, I insisted I went. The other guest was right. The breakfast was terrible. Very greasy with bacon that seems just burned layers full of oil and lack of food with good quantity and quality. This was the only day we took the breakfast at the hotel.
3. After the second day, my daughter that went with me told me about feeling bites in her legs and we thought that there would be perhaps some mosquitoes. However, at the 3rd day, I realized that I also had bites and then saw flees in my legs and white sleepers. I immediately informed the reception, who changed us to another room but a room with a different lower quality and status.
4. The balcony of the two rooms that we stayed were very dirty full of bird excrement and not clean at all.
5. The first room was not very well cleaned. The carpets very dirty and with the walls and doors in very bad conditions. Definitely this was a hotel in need of an urgent refurbishment.
All these issues were communicated to the different people at the reception and despite some "sorries", very little or almost nothing was done to solve.
A very bad experience.
June 13, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by AAAADestiny Great Hotel
This is an excellent hotel. I recommend it to travelers. It is close to the metro and DC. The staff is wonderful and the food is good. The restaurant has a terrific view. They have free parking. I would definitely stay there again. The only negative was two of the elevators weren't working and it took a long time to get up and down, but maintenance does need to be done sometime.
June 8, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by alexolama Comfortable bed and good parking
Not bad overall. I just spent one night and it was comfortable. Except for the water flow in the sink.
June 8, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Doc 73 Convenience and location
Good value and convenient to metro and therefore all of Washington.
Friendly professional staff with a desire to please and show value to their guests.
June 7, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by jpinNOVA Met all expectations
Best aspect of this hotel is the access to Metrorail to get around the Washington DC area. Staff were welcoming and greeted me each time I returned to the hotel.
June 6, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by k35b Washington
Great Hotel with forward thinking staff. What a pity about the restaurant great views but a very poor breakfast. Overcooked dried and unturned, With 1 waiter with a don't want to be here attitude. I would use the hotel again but not the restaurant
June 5, 2016