Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 135
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by pop811 Great stay in Addison
This hotel is clean, quiet and convienent to everything in Addison.
December 17, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Piperru3 Worn out, But Good Location
I fully expected this hotel to be in great shape, especially since it is located in one of my favorite areas. This was not the case. While hotel staff were friendly and helpful, multiple other things reduced my enjoyment somewhat. My room was located on the 4th floor and my trip on the elevator was a rather shaky ride. Then, when the door finally opened I was immediately assaulted by the odor of smoke. I, personally, had a smoke-free room, but was aware of smoke my entire stay. This is unusual. My room was in need of a few repairs and I did mention them specifically upon checkout. A little bit of updating would be nice because I would like to consider this hotel again.
December 13, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by ok05bug Comfortable and quiet
Very nice stay-the desk clerks were friendly, the bed was comfy, and the breakfast food was good! Would definitely stay there again!
December 12, 2014
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by HIEveteran Good and Bad
1. Aesthetically pleasing.
2. Staff was polite
3. Good location
1. I was in suite 330. LAN port was inactive, IT could not fix it.
2. WIFI was HORRIBLE. It speed tested it at 238Kbps. Worst I have ever seen since 1995. IT reset their router and it increased to 577Kbps. JUST HORRIBLE.
3. The suite I was in had multiple outlets that did not work including more than half the lights in the room were inoperable.
4. The A/C unit was so loud I thought there was an earthquake on the first day.
5. I booked a Standard room and was upgraded to a suite as I am a long time platinum member, but upon checkout I noticed a discrepancy with my rate. It wasn't a big deal like ten bucks, but the girl up at the desk refused to acknowledge that a mistake had been made unless I produced some kind of proof. I am a loyal IHG member for a long time, if I say my bill is off by a few bucks you should just fix it, because then I feel compelled to bring up all these things that were wrong with your hotel, that if I had felt taken care of I would have just let pass.
I personally will not be staying here again in the future unless significant issues are addressed.
December 10, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by WhoKnew2 Great price, mediocre accomodations
I've stayed in several Holiday Inn Expresses and this one was my first disappointment. The staff was kind and the common areas were nice and clean. The breakfast quality isn't too bad and there was a decent variety of items. However, the bathroom supplies and towels were not adequately refreshed. Upon my arrival, there was still a dirty towel in the bathroom from the previous guest and some of the coffee/tea supplies were half used. The price was great, but beware that there may be a slight compromise in service.
December 8, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Rogr55 Nice hotel.
This hotel was great from the time we arrived until departure. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The price was quite inexpensive. Thank you!
December 6, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Bestfoot A week for my business team
This trip was multipurpose. I brought my business team of three for a two night stay, then stayed another three nights with my wife. This hotel worked great for both purposes. Because the price was right, I was able to get suites for all of us--that included Jacuzzis. The extra room was great.
One big plus...the front desk did an incredible job helping me navigate weird changes I wanted--like changing from a non-Jacuzzi suite to one that had one--in the middle of my first booking and needing it to carry over to the second personal booking. They went out of their way to make everything for me and my team work.
Don't get me wrong, this isn't a sexy hotel. But it's location in Addison is awesome if getting where you need to go in North Dallas matters. And great food (and cigars) are within walking distance. And it's well-kept and well-managed.
Hint: The Jacuzzi suites are corner rooms and they are very comfortable. Well worth the extra $10 even if you don't use the tub.
December 3, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by C. L. Thanksgiving Week 2014
My wife and I really enjoyed our stay there. Even though we have family in the area, we wanted a place to relax and have some privacy, especially nights and mornings. The only item I would complain about is that the pancakes weren't that good and I would have preferred waffles which are offered at other hotels.
December 3, 2014