Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 282
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by wilsne52 Van Nuys stay
Great value for what you pay! The rooms are nice, the location is ideal if you are the area and the breakfast is sufficient. It's located in a part of town where there are many local restaurants as well. So have lunch
February 1, 2016
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Phala Director of Sales
Not what I expect from any IHG property.
Not the best welcome or acknowledgement of my Spire membership.
January 28, 2016
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Indigoguest314 Enough to get by...
Great looking hotel on the outside, staff was kind, but not the greatest experience,
I traveled around the world in many different hotels, but this hotel has the smallest bathroom ever!
Its; comical how small it is.
But, considering the neighborhood, its the best around I suppose.
January 27, 2016
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by BizTraveler99 Not an HIE I would recommend
- Front desk staff was friendly and helpful.
- Hotel is close to airport.
- The room was so-so and in need of a makeover.
- The TV was slow to respond to channel changes. Lighting was poor.
- The neighborhood is questionable. I would not advise a nighttime stroll.
- Workout room was small, and had a little bit of a putrid smell. Only one news channel available, MSNBC, on the TV.
- The internet in my room did not work. I spent forty five minutes on the phone with someone off property who tried to fix it to no avail. Nothing on my computer, nothing on my cell phone. I had limited time to do some critical work ahead of an appointment and wasn't able to do it.
- My biggest issue was the unacceptable response from management when I complained afterwards about not being able to get internet service. For a hotel that serves business people, to not be able to get one of the main services... I expected some sort of reasonable compensation. What I was offered was pathetic.
January 21, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Luise Great service love the staff and very clean hotel!!
Ellen had helped us with everything we needed she was really great!!! Will definitely stay here again. Thank you.
January 19, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by redsox20042007ws Van Nuys
Staff was friendly, as always. I will miss staying at this location. As I now will be working mainly in my home state of Arizona. The staff here, always makes me feel at home, the best they can. They remember faces. I stayed here last October, and hadn't been there since January, and the staff remembered me. They always make sure I have whatever I need. Considering that I have been on the road 800+ days the last 3 years, this is 1 of my favorite places to stay. And considering how many places I have stayed, that is saying something.
January 18, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by David JP Staff
Staff were very helpful during inquires of places to eat and local stores and things that were needed during stay. They were curteous and very communicative. Room was comfy.
January 18, 2016
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 .....
Smelt like cigarette smoke and the room was very noisy.
January 17, 2016