Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 35
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Antoniovv Calidad precio imbatible
El hotel me parece muy buena opción por precio ya que su calidad es excelente, pero supongo que yo fui en temporada baja (verano en Madrid) por lo que habría que verlo en temporada alta, la ubicación un poco alejada del centro de Madrid pero está bien comunicado por metro, el barrio es muy tranquilo
September 4, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Barbs71 Comfortable bed, pity about the breakfast!
Restaurant staff had no idea what Halal food was, I had to help some muslim customers out as the staff were simply clueless. The bacon and sausages were swimming in oil, burnt and completely dehydrated and hard. The orange juice had fermented, and everything at the breakfast table just looked tacky and distasteful. When I tried to speak to the staff , they were rude and defensive, the allegated that the food was in that condition because it had been there since 7:00 am. They did nothing to resolve the problem and I ,as a paying customer, just gave up because with their attitude I would just be waisting my time, so I paid and left. Very sad service indeed.
August 28, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Panchulo Excellent Location
Excellent location, good connection with metro to the city centre. Value for money local restaurants and a good cheap supermarket!
August 28, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by javigarr Cammuy comoda, servicio excelente
Hotel muy aconsejable. Trato excelente, facilidades para lo que pedimos. Habitaciones buenas y cama muy comoda. Posibilidad de viajar con tu mascota. Todo muy limpio y tranquilo.
August 28, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Karen6610 Great mid-range hotel in Madrid
The hotel was quite lovely, and the location convenient, near a series of restaurants, some shops and the metro. The best aspect was the very attentive and efficient staff, who were most pleasant and helpful with all requests. The only limitation is the fitness centre, which is minimal.
August 24, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Meriem14 Recomendable
Recomendable si vais con niños, el hotel es nuevo y esta muy bien equipado , cómodo, las camas de matrimonio son de 2*2 muy confortables, no hay ruido , esto esta en un polígono donde esta Telecinco Mediaset .. y también hay un mac donald cerca donde empiezan las urbanizaciones , que al parecer es zona nueva y tranquila.
El personal del hotel muy atento y resolutivo .
Tuve un problema con la reserva y me confirmaron que incluía tanto el desayuno como el parking, pero parece que no fué así, la recepcionista me dijo que no pasaba nada, que me lo dejaba asi por el mismo precio todo incluído para que no me llevará una mala imagen del hotel ya que me habían informado mal. Este es un detalle que me pareció muy correcto.
Todo perfecto, el restaurante buffet muy bien .
Recomendable 100% , vovleremos sin duda.
August 18, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by vog1086 camas regulares
las camas principales son comodas pero las supletorias no y las almohadas son muy bajas
August 15, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by emicloud Comfortable, not the best food
There were many details which could be improved:
1. The noise level at breakfast from staff pushing chairs and banging plates
2. The noise level from the screeching bread toaster
3. People walking into our rooms unexpectedly the first day of our stay!
4. The lack of a corkscrew (wine opener) at late hours of the night. A hotel should really have one at the bar. This was the biggest disappointment. We ended up somehow opening with a teaspoon.
5. The lack of other small items requested: cotton swabs (which the sign in the bathroom said were available) and ironing board and iron. The last two were eventually made ready, but the following day.
6. The gym is very poorly equipped. Even though it is small and claustrophobic, the variety of equipment, at least, could be improved, by having fewer bikes, more treadmills, an elliptical and/or stair-climber and more free weights. The elliptical was malfunctioning and could not be inclined. It is also very poorly lit and does not give a good atmosphere or energy for a workout.
7. The variety of food at breakfast is low. On some days, some fresh fruit were even eliminated, DURING SUMMER, such as watermelon, sweet melon and pineapple! Also, the rest of the food was exactly the same. We stayed there for 40 days and ate the same breakfast every day. This breakfast should change more frequently, as it is currently not designed for people with long stays at the hotel.
On the other hand, there were many positive things to say too:
1. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
2. The hotel was very clean.
3. The beds are incredibly comfortable.
4. Really appreciated the ability to store a visitor's bike at the hotel.
5. Staff is open to special requests and willing to accommodate guests as much as possible.
August 4, 2014