Holiday Inn Helsinki - Vantaa Airport
Holiday Inn Helsinki - Vantaa Airport
Ralssitie 2 Vantaa
Check In: 3PM
Check Out: 12PM
Check-in Age: 18
Distance from Airport
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Helsinki - Vantaa Airport
Enjoy a peaceful location and easy airport access at the Holiday Inn Helsinki-Vantaa Airport Hotel.
Set in parkland 20 minutes drive from downtown Helsinki, the modern Holiday Inn Helsinki-Vantaa Airport is a good choice for a restful stopover. Our complimentary shuttle bus makes getting to and from the airport a breeze, and there's a large parking area available (fee), if you're arriving by car. Relax in the understated chic of your Guest room and dine on Finnish dishes like reindeer stew in Restaurant Fiore.
Holiday Inn Helsinki-Vantaa Airport is located in the Aviapolis business district close to local companies and 15 minute drive from conferences at the Helsinki Fair Centre. You can prepare for your meeting with our complimentary high-speed Internet or selecting one of the wireless internet options, and invite up to 30 delegates to a session in one of our 5 naturally lit meeting rooms.
There's year-round entertainment at popular Flamingo Water Park just five minutes away from the hotel. Next to Flamingo is the Jumbo shopping mall for boutiques and food stalls selling local delicacies.
Unwind with a coffee in Holiday Inn Helsinki-Vantaa Airport's sociable lounge, furnished with sofas and well-stocked bookshelves. Or head into central Helsinki to admire Senate Square's elegant 19th-century buildings and stroll past fishing boats in the busy harbour.
Kids Stay Free
Kids ages 12 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room.*
*View Term & Conditions for Details.
Children's Activities Available.
You can play croquet game, badminton and other outdoor plays in the summer at our court yard. Or just enjoy of the sun.Flamingo Entertainment center just in 500m away from the hotel. Flamingo offers restaurants, Spa, Day Spa, bowling, movie theater, minigolf and many many more interesting places to spend whole day.We offer bicycles to borrow on summertime to our guests.
|Region||Kids Stay Free|
|United States, Canada, Central America, South America, Mexico, Caribbean||12 and Under|
|Greater China||Under 12|
|Rest of World||Under 12|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Wired Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Center, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard wired Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Center, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Complimentary scheduled Airport shuttle runs from and to the Airport every 20 minutes. On week shuttle runs 03.40 am - 01.10 am and on weekend, summertime and on public holidays 03.40 am-12.00 am and 15.00 pm-01.10 am.
- Complimentary Airport Shuttle Service Available For: Helsinki-Vantaa International Airport
- Daily Parking:10 EUR
- Pets allowed
- Service Animals Allowed
- Pets Walking Area Available
- Pet Fee per Night: 15 EUR
- Pets are welcome at the Holiday Inn Helsinki Vantaa Airport hotel. Additional fee for pets is 15 eur per room per night. Guide, assistant and service dogs free of charge. Additional fee for pets is room specific.
Languages Spoken by Staff
- American Express
- Diners Club
- China Union Pay
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 5
- Total Number of Rooms: 280
- Number of Suites: 1
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 280
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 2
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Current Renovation: 2009 To 2009
- All Guestrooms, public areas, restaurant, gym and sauna has been fully renowated in 2009.
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2009
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2009
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel