- Badcock Wilderness Adventure
- SW Florida Skydive Club
- Muscle Car City
- Historical Ghost Tours of Punta Gorda
- Charlotte County Motorsports Park
- Tampa Rays Spring Training- Charlotte Sports Park
- Fisherman's Village Waterfront Dining & Mall
- Nav-A-Gator Bar & Grille & Boat Tours
- Port Charlotte Beach Complex
- Port Charlotte Cultural Center & Theatre
- Charlotte Symphony Orchestra
- Treasure Lanes Bowling Alley
- Peace River Wildlife Center Ponce De Leon Park
Direction from City Center to Hotel: North
Distance from Hotel: 35 MI/ 56.33 KM
Distance from Hotel: 7 MI/ 11.27 KM South East
Convenience Store: 0.2 MI/ 0.32 KM North
Golf: 2 MI/ 3.22 KM
Outdoor Tennis: 4 MI/ 6.44 KM South East
With the Gulf Islands just 20 miles away, lodging at this hotel makes a day at the beach a must! Head to Stump Pass Beach State Park to search for sharks' teeth when the tide comes in or watch the sun set over the Gulf at Englewood Beach. Just 2 miles away boat tours or rentals, kayaking and fun await on the Peace River. Experience old Florida charm, one you'll remember long after your vacation.
If miles of shoreline don't keep you busy, the area offers waterfront as well as indoor shopping and dining. Fisherman's Village offer boutique shopping, from clothing to great Florida gifts. With such anchors as Beal's and Macy's plus over 100 specialty stores, great shopping awaits you at Port Charlotte Town Center. Lodging here also puts you 6.4 miles from this mall's Regal 16 Cinemas.
Don't Go Home Without
When baseball season is in, don't miss your chance to cheer on the Charlotte Stone Crabs or get an autograph from the Tampa Bay Rays during their Spring training games at Charlotte Sports Park. The park includes an outfield boardwalk and a kids play area.
One thing our hotel's guests love about Port Charlotte, Florida is the hometown feeling. Situated in the geographic center of Charlotte County, Florida's premier eco-tourism spot, this area has seen great growth but maintains its welcoming atmosphere.