The Met Hotel Leeds
An iconic hotel in the heart of Leeds city
Opening in the late 1800's The Met Hotel Leeds has welcomed guests to Leeds for over a century.
Designed by local architects Chorley & Connon, this hotel is renowned for its Victorian terracotta facade and stone cupola taken from the city's demolished 4th White Cloth Hall. Today, The Met Hotel Leeds is still a much-loved landmark in Leeds' cityscape, blending its original design with contemporary interiors to create a 4-star city centre retreat.
At our restaurant and bar, you can enjoy seasonally inspired dining and drinking, with menus crafted from local ingredients - all in a stylish setting.
Perfectly suited for weddings, meetings, and conferences, The Met Hotel Leeds is home to 15 flexible modern event spaces ideal for any occasion.
Just minutes from the train station and close to the city's prestigious shopping quarter, bars and restaurants, The Met Hotel Leeds is ideally located for city breaks, business trips, and events.
Languages Spoken By Staff
- Service Animals Allowed
- Wheelchair accessible guestrooms are furnished with grab bars in the shower and emergency pull cords at the bedside. The front entrance of the hotel is accessible likewise all areas throughout the hotel for wheelchair use including our meeting rooms. For further information, feel free to contact the hotel directly.
- Guestroom Accessibility Details
- Wheelchair Accessible Closets
- Furniture can be rearranged for added space
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms & Routes
- Bathroom Cord/Button Emergency System
- Bedroom Cord/Button Emergency System
- Grab Bars/Adequate Maneuvering Space/Tall Toilets
- Adequate Turning Space
- Padded Plumbing/Clearance Beneath Vanity
- Elevator Accessibility Details
- All Level Elevator Access
- Wheelchair Accessible Elevator
- Elevator Near Accessible Rooms
- Public Area Accessibility Details
- Public Restroom: Padded Plumbing/Vanity Clearance
- Public Restroom: Wheelchair Accessible Stalls
- Wheelchair Accessible Hotel Entrance
- Wheelchair Accessible Public Restroom
- Restaurant Wheelchair Seating
- Public Facilities Accessible
- Parking Accessibility Details
- Flat Terrain Between Parking/Entrance
- Accessible Parking Spaces with Posted Signs
- Disabled/Accessible Parking
- Wheelchair Accessible Parking/1 Spaces
- Your four legged friend is welcome, in our hotel, your pet is also on vacation. There is an additional charge of 30 GBP per room per night per dog.
- Standard Rooms, Suites, Business Center, Public Areas and Meeting Convention Space
- Leeds Bradford International Airport (LBA)
- Estimated taxi Cost : 20 GBP
- Estimated time by taxi : 00:25
- Car parking is available
- Parking Spaces/18 Spaces
- Daily self parking fee : 20 GBP
- On-site car parking with 18 spaces is located next to the hotel and is offered on a first come, first served basis. Hourly and overnight charges apply. Reduced rate parking can also be found at NCP on Wellington Place, ticket must be validated at hotel.