1. Suggest to have shuttle bus commute the major town e.g. Central. Although the MTR is just downstairs, it is still a long way return from town and not convenience or not comfortable for the foreign
2. Suggest to have airport shuttle bus as well. The taxi driver was too dangerous on my both trips. I also have few trips with the taxi driver to Sai Kung, their driving skills are horrible, smelly in the car....
3. Kau Sai Chau is the only public Golf Course in Hong Kong. Suggest to have some cooperation with KSC, to attract the overseas golfer stay at your hotel.
4. Ceielo: The idea of stone grill is good, but ventilating system is not enough. My clothes and hair get smell from the other dining guest; Oyster is not so fresh; Service staff are very helpful and nice.
5. The buffet breakfast is good. Overall food taste and environment is good. Staff are all polite and helpful. But recommend to have better presentation and choice on the bread selection. Understand that it may be hygiene issue, however the container is totally hidden the bread, also the bread are all sliced, not attractive. The bread is not fresh. Small cup cakes is dry and feel like made by all-in-one baking powder; Buffet breakfast time finish at 10:30am but the service staff already start moving around the mis-en-place at 10.15am, placing the glass on table hardly create a lot of noise, quite disturbing. [Less]