return for a great experience
the suite is as good as I first stayed!
it's contemporarily decorated.
Would definitely suggest to add a lock to the bathroom/toilet though.
I have enjoyed staying at Indigo,it made my trip a lot easier
What every Hotel Indigo should be: cool design, great location, friendly staff, amazing pool
Deluxe corner room on high floor is around 33sqm
Very elegant warm contemporary design
Desk with plugs sockets and usb sockets. Electrical adaptor
Very comfortable bed
Flat screen television
with good selection of international channels.
Nespresso machine and Kettle
Great Bang & Olufsen speakers in addition to Samsung sound system
Free smart phone (free local and selected international calls + unlimited internet)
Bathroom with shower. Crabtree & Evelyn amenities
Sleepers and (very elegant) bathrobe
Superb view over the city
- Very friendly and efficient staff
- Convenient location : 7 minutes walk to Wan Chai Metro Station. The hotel is located in one of the most trendy areas (full of great restaurants such as Ham & Sherry, Serge et le Phoque, QMO, 22 Ships, The Pawn)
- Very nice design of the room
- Very good breakfast served in a room with a terrace
- Impressive outdoor pool (you swim partly in the void